- Plastic surgery fanatic and K-pop superfan Oli London, 32, is paying for their partner’s surgeries so they can also look like BTS member Jimin.
- London, who identifies as non-binary, married Danny Richardson, 19, in a plastic-surgery-themed wedding in London, U.K., last month after “divorcing” a cardboard cutout of Jimin six months prior.
- The British influencer says Richardson, who is a pornstar, is just as infatuated with Jimin as they are, adding that the newlyweds will be flying to South Korea together in the coming months to undergo more surgery.
- London has undergone 32 surgeries so far and is currently in the process of transitioning to become a “Korean” woman.
- In a video released Aug. 1, London also announced that the couple was going to try to have a Korean baby by requesting “Korean eggs” and a “Korean surrogate.”
Plastic surgery fanatic and K-pop superfan Oli London, 32, is paying for their partner’s surgeries so they can also look like BTS member Jimin.
London, who identifies as non-binary, married Danny Richardson, 19, in a plastic-surgery-themed wedding in London, U.K., last month after “divorcing” a cardboard cutout of Jimin six months prior.
- Plastic surgeon Dr. Geoffrey Kim and nurse anesthetist Rex Meeker were charged with reckless manslaughter in connection to a disastrous breast augmentation surgery in Colorado back in August 2019.
- The patient, 19-year-old Emmalyn Nguyen, spent more than a year in a vegetative state before passing away in October 2020.
- Nguyen’s family filed a civil lawsuit in December 2019, which concluded last year after Kim and Meeker each agreed to pay $1 million.
- Following an arrest warrant, Kim surrendered himself to the police on Wednesday. However, he was released on a $5,000 bond.
- An arrest warrant was also issued for Meeker, who remains out of custody.
Editor’s Note: This article has been updated to include that Rex Meeker had also turned himself over to police.
A plastic surgeon and a nurse anesthetist in Colorado are now facing criminal charges in connection to a disastrous breast augmentation surgery that led to a young woman’s death in October 2020.
A botched cosmetic procedure done by a prominent surgeon allegedly left a Colorado teenager with brain damage.
Emmalyn Nguyen, 18, had her breast augmentation performed by Geoffrey Kim, a doctor from Greenwood Village, last summer. While the surgery was being performed, Nguyen reportedly suffered two cardiac arrests and brain damage.
A plastic surgeon in South Korea has recently revealed some of the most sought-after faces from clients who wished to go under the knife.
Speaking on MBC every1’s talk show “Video Star,” surgeon Kim Jong-myung said that most of his clients want to look like Red Velvet’s Irene as their top choice, while Girls’ Generation’s Yoona and BLACKPINK’s Jennie are generally the second and third, respectively, most sought-after faces, according to Korea Times.
The famous double eyelid surgery in Asia is becoming so common that most Korean women see it as a simple cosmetic enhancement procedure rather than plastic surgery. With an overwhelming one in three South Korean women between the ages of 19 and 29 turning to plastic surgery, even the more invasive procedures are becoming increasingly normalized.
Just as companies would advertise a new phone, surgery clinics are covering the walls and billboards of Seoul in advertisements promoting their transformations. However, many of these enticing images of satisfied clients were not achieved with a single procedure.
Singapore-based Malaysian celebrity hairstylist Addy Lee is reportedly planning to sue the people responsible for his botched plastic surgery.
Lee spoke out on Christmas Eve, posting several pictures and videos on his Instagram account to reveal the botched work.
A British man has forked over nearly $100,000 to look like one of the members of K-pop mega group BTS.
A 60-year-old woman was arrested in China after she underwent plastic surgery to look like a 20-year-old in order to prevent creditors from chasing her.
The woman, only identified as Zhu, managed to evade the police for half a year when she altered her looks. Zhu was ordered by the court to pay her debt, but she ultimately disappeared without any trace.
A former pop star from Thailand is preparing a case against a hospital in South Korea for a breast augmentation procedure gone wrong.
According to Jeeranan “May” Kitprasarn, the botched boob job performed on her at Seoul’s Grand Plastic Surgery hospital in December almost took her life.
Kuok is a young Vietnamese woman who grew up getting bullied for her looks, but now turns heads wherever she goes.
While her gorgeous looks cost her around $14,000 after getting plastic surgery, Kuok says it was worth every penny.
A Japanese cosplayer shocked her followers after undergoing a massive transformation with the aid of a healthier diet, exercise, and over 7 million yen ($64,200) worth of cosmetic surgery.
【コスプレ】 アイドルマスターシンデレラガールズ 一ノ瀬志希/スターリースカイブライト
Editor’s Note: This post is sponsored by Regen Medical Group.
Can’t take 2-3 weeks off of work to get the nose job you’ve always wanted? Want to change your look somehow but don’t know what? Guess what. Not all plastic surgeries require weeks of recovery time. There are procedures you can literally get done over the weekend just in time for Monday work without having to worry THAT much about your recovery – well that’s because the procedure is super simple and the healing process is much quicker.