- YouTube pioneer KevJumba, whose real name is Kevin Wu, shocked fans after hinting at a potential comeback in an Instagram post on Tuesday.
- Wu shared a picture of his fiancée Ginger shaving his head with the caption: “I didn't think she'd let me do it... Yesterday, I told her I'm trying to make content, music, stuff again and I needed to let go. … I'm ready to take on the world!”
- The 32-year-old YouTuber and Twitch streamer did not share specific details about any upcoming content, but several commenters expressed their excitement nonetheless.
- “Bald Kevin. Kevin. Idc whichever. I can't wait to see what you're working on,” one user wrote, while another asked, “Does this mean your YouTube channel is coming back?”
- Wu’s most recent main channel YouTube video “Meta,” which was posted on July 28, features a song he wrote, arranged and recorded in collaboration with fellow artists Zooty and Jonum.
- Prior to “Meta,” Wu posted a comedy skit titled “Texting 101” on Mar. 27, 2017.
YouTube pioneer KevJumba shocked fans after hinting at a potential comeback in a recent Instagram post.
KevJumba, whose real name is Kevin Wu, shared a picture of his fiancée Ginger shaving his head on Tuesday.
- Coachella wouldn’t be what it is without influencers going all out for the yearly festival.
- Akin to the Met Gala for social media’s most famous, the event has also inspired a number of fun, festive looks from the crowd, shot perfectly for the ‘gram.
From surprise reunions to historic moments in Asian excellence, Coachella 2022 will be a festival to remember. On top of the amazing performances and viral clips, our favorite celebrities of Asian descent wowed festivalgoers and fans alike with dazzling accessories, daring makeup looks and more.
Of course, Coachella wouldn’t be what it is without influencers going all out for the yearly festival. Akin to the Met Gala for social media’s most famous, the event has also inspired a number of fun, festive looks from the crowd, shot perfectly for the ‘gram.
In countless countries around the world, McDonald’s is a go-to option for a quick, affordable meal. A recent study, however, has pinpointed the places where you can find McDonald’s items that have costs falling on the extreme ends between $0.48 and $21.89.
Worth a fortune: According to a recent study by Expensivity, the world’s most expensive McDonald’s item is Lebanon’s Grand Chicken Special ($27.19).
We’ve seen watermelon with mustard, sugary cucumbers and even sushi pizza. But what about ice cream with chili oil? This viral TikTok dessert isn’t something you can easily find at a nearby grocery store, so people are sharing ways to recreate this surprisingly delicious dessert at home.
Origins: Before catching the attention of millions of netizens worldwide, this sundae was first consumed in China.
What do you think of when someone says “dessert?” From cold, sickeningly sweet treats on a scorching summer day to warm pastries with the perfect texture, there’s bound to be a dessert for everyone. Here at NextShark, we’ve compiled the tastiest desserts we’ve written about to celebrate a holiday all dessert lovers should know: National Dessert Day. Here’s what we recommend checking out:1. Ice Cream
This Yakult soft-serve, this Indomie Goreng-flavored ice cream, this dessert that looks like a katana and this Strawberry Supreme sundae are some ice creams that we recommend. Just be careful if you look through your parents’ freezer for a quick fix — that tub of ice cream might have frozen spaghetti inside.
Noodles have played a significant part in Asian lives for thousands of years, but only recently did it manage to get its own holiday.
A noteworthy holiday: National Noodle Day, which occurs on Oct. 6, celebrates noodles in all their various shapes and forms.
Publishing company HarperCollins will remove a short story from a bestselling David Walliams book due to criticism from advocates that charged it with being “casual racism.”
The backlash: In February, British comedian and children’s author David Walliams — who was accused of “yellowface” after dressing up as Kim Jong-un for Halloween in 2017 — was accused of perpetuating racism with his short story about an Asian character, as NextShark previously reported.
In the latest great internet debate, fans of the highly successful series “Squid Game” are arguing on whether listening to its English dub is worse than reading subtitles.
“Laughably bad”: Several fans took to Twitter to voice their opinions, with the majority of them agreeing that the English dub turns the thrilling drama into something like a comedy.
Legendary boxer and Filipino politician Manny “PacMan” Pacquiao has officially announced his retirement from boxing.
Hanging up his gloves: After a 26-year-long career, the 42-year-old boxer has decided to retire from the sport, Hypebeast reported.
YouTuber who turned down role in secret project regrets it after learning scene was for ‘Squid Game’
A YouTuber living in South Korea recently revealed that she declined an opportunity to appear in the hit Korean series “Squid Game” because of underwear and nipple covers.
South Korea may move to ban the consumption of dog meat after Moon Jae-in, the country’s president, publicly raised concerns over the traditional but increasingly uncommon practice.
A decline in canine consumption: Eating dog meat, which has become an infamous custom, could eventually be phased out, according to The Guardian.
From watermelon with mustard to cucumbers with sugar, TikTok has brought us several food combinations that evoke intrigue, suspicion and a sprinkle of apprehension. But sushi pizza, TikTok’s latest food trend, is something we couldn’t possibly refuse.
How do I make it?: Before you add store-bought dough to your shopping cart, know that sushi pizza doesn’t use the traditional base of flour and yeast. Instead, you’ll have to cook a sushi rice patty mixed with some rice vinegar, according to In the Know.