- BTS’ RM dropped “Indigo,” his new solo album, on Friday.
- The album contains 10 tracks in total and features several artists, including Erykah Badu, Anderson .Paak, Tablo, Kim Sawol and Mahalia.
- RM also recently released a music video for the song “Wild Flower,” which features guest vocalist youjeen.
- Last month, RM shared the album’s complete tracklist on social media.
BTS’s RM dropped “Indigo,” his new solo album, on Friday.
The album contains 10 tracks in total and features several artists, including Erykah Badu, Anderson .Paak, Tablo, Kim Sawol and Mahalia.
- BTS are set to appear in an upcoming Disney Plus documentary series.
- Fans reportedly first heard the recent news about "BTS Monuments: Beyond the Star" via a Disney Plus Singapore tweet posted on Wednesday.
- The tweet, which features a video of the K-pop boy group announcing the series, has already garnered over 428,000 views and 135,000 likes.
- "It’s time for the second chapter," the tweet states. "Chart the incredible journey of pop icons BTS in the new docu-series BTS MONUMENTS: BEYOND THE STAR, an exclusive #DisneyPlusSG series coming soon."
- The upcoming series will feature "stories of our growth and of our music from our debut to today. ... It shares candid stories that have never been told, so please look forward to it," BTS reveal in the video.
BTS are set to appear in an upcoming Disney Plus documentary series.
Fans reportedly first heard the recent news about “BTS Monuments: Beyond the Star” via a Disney Plus Singapore tweet posted on Wednesday. The tweet, which features a video of the K-pop boy group announcing the series, has already garnered over 428,000 views and 135,000 likes.
K-pop Weekly: Queen BoA returns, NMIXX gets glittery, BTS’s RM reveals album tracklist and featured artists
Happy holidays! This week was a bit lighter on music, but there were still a handful of noteworthy releases, starting with the long-awaited return of K-pop queen BoA and her album “Forgive Me.” KANGDANIEL released a repackage album titled “The Story : RETOLD,” and NMIXX got the Christmas season started early with their first holiday single, “Funky Glitter Christmas.”
Music Releases Nov. 22, Tuesday BoA, the “Queen of K-pop,” has returned after two years with new album “Forgive Me” and its title track of the same name. The album also includes the B-sides “Zip,” “Sketch,” “After,” Midnight” and “Hope.” Half of the album was co-written and co-composed by BoA.
- The University of Santo Tomas (UST) Museum – the oldest museum in the Philippines – has launched an exhibit inspired by K-pop boy group BTS so that ARMY can go “Namjooning.”
- “UST Goes Namjooning: Capturing Moments on Campus” highlights both the university campus and BTS with photos, merchandise and games.
- “Namjooning” is a term that was coined by BTS leader RM – whose birth name is Nam-joon – after a fan asked him on Weverse about his summer vacation plans back in 2019.
ARMY can now go “Namjooning” at an exhibit inspired by K-pop boy group BTS at the University of Santo Tomas (UST) Museum, the oldest museum in the Philippines.
According to its website, the museum was established in 1869 to comply with a Philippine law that required “first class colleges” to have natural history museums.
- A Barnes & Noble in Connecticut is celebrating BTS leader RM’s birthday with a collection of books.
- The Waterbury bookstore curated books that were read by RM or inspired by him, many of which were written by prominent Asian authors.
- Some of the books included are Min Jin Lee’s “Pachinko,” Haruki Murakami’s “Kafka on the Shore,” Ted Chiang’s “Story Of Your Life and Exhalation” and Kyung Sook Shin’s “Please Look After Mom.”
- All of the books in the collection will be on sale at the Waterbury location for the next seven days.
- Earlier this month, RM dropped a collaboration single titled “Sexy Nukim” with South Korean music collective Balming Tiger.
A Barnes & Noble in Connecticut is wishing a happy birthday to BTS leader RM, who is turning 28 this Monday.
The Waterbury location constructed what they call “Namjoon’s Library,” a collection of the BTS rapper’s favorite books or those inspired by him. All of the books in the collection at the store will be on sale for the next seven days.
- BTS leader RM and South Korean musical collective Balming Tiger released their collaboration single "Sexy Nukim" on Thursday.
- This marks RM’s first solo endeavor following BTS’ announcement of a temporary group break in June.
- Balming Tiger, a self-described “multi-national alternative K-pop group" and musical collective made up of rappers, music directors, singer-songwriters and more, debuted in 2018 with the song “I’m Sick.”
- In July, RM shared with fans that his solo album is nearly finished.
BTS leader RM and South Korean musical collective Balming Tiger have joined forces for the new collaboration single “Sexy Nukim.”
The song is RM’s first solo endeavor since BTS announced a temporary group break in June to pursue individual projects.
RM, Jin and Suga of South Korean boy band BTS tested positive for COVID-19 over the weekend.
COVID-19 diagnoses: South Korean entertainment company Big Hit Music, which manages BTS, confirmed via online platform Weverse that the three BTS members tested positive soon after arriving in South Korea from their recent in-person concert in the U.S.
BTS leader and rapper RM believes he is now on his 34th pair of AirPods, presumably after losing his first 33 somewhere across the planet.
The revelation came to light during a recent Q&A with ARMYs, in which one mentioned that they lost a pair.