- YouTuber Markiplier admitted to Logan Paul that he makes “an ungodly amount of money, and it feels unfair.”
- Markiplier joined Paul during a recent episode of the podcast “IMPAULSIVE” and talked about his YouTube career and health.
- “I'm open to talk about it because it just seems like such a cheat of the system to be able to have this much success, when really all I want to do is make content and inspire others to make content,” the 33-year-old YouTuber, who is of Korean descent, tells Paul. “But at the same time, it's something I can't deny, because to deny it would be a hypocritical thing to do."
- In a January report, Forbes listed Markiplier as the world’s third-highest-earning YouTuber, with MrBeast taking the top spot and Paul's brother, Jake Paul, in second place.
- Nielsen’s 2020 Asian American Report also listed Markiplier as one of the two highest-earning Asian American content creators on YouTube at the time alongside Evan Fong, also known as VanossGaming.
Markiplier, one of YouTube’s highest-earning content creators, admitted that the “ungodly amount” of money he earns, which sits at around $38 million annually, “feels unfair.”
Markiplier, whose real name is Mark Fischbach, joined Logan Paul during a recent episode of the podcast “Impaulsive” to talk about his YouTube career and health.
- YouTuber Logan Paul, 27, recently opened up during a guest appearance on the “True Geordie Podcast” about how Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, 50, cut ties with him after his scandalous Aokigahara incident in 2017.
- “After Japan happened, I obviously found myself in a hole – rightfully so – that I had never been in before,” Paul said. “Extremely low, mentally, and I got a call from my publicist, who also repped Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.”
- “She’s like, ‘Hey, Dwayne has asked that you remove every video and picture that you’ve done with him. Maybe in the future the relationship can be reconciled, but for now, he basically wants nothing to do with you,’” Paul continued.
- Before being embroiled in the controversy, the two had appeared in several viral videos together, including one where Paul visits Johnson on the set of the 2017 movie “Baywatch.”
- Regarding his relationship with Johnson after the controversy, Paul said, “I feel like we had a healthy relationship, an open line of communication. I was so sad that my hero wanted nothing to do with me. I was sad because I understood it. I really f*cked up.”
- The YouTuber admitted that the Hollywood actor sent him an Instagram direct message “about three months ago” like “nothing ever happened,” but he denied sending a reply.
YouTuber Logan Paul recently opened up about how Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson cut ties with him after his Aokigahara video scandal in 2017.
During his appearance on the “True Geordie Podcast,” Paul, 27, revealed that his publicist, who also represented Johnson, 50, called him in the aftermath of the Aokigahara incident and said that the former WWE wrestler wanted Paul to remove all of his videos and pictures of them from his social media.
Logan Paul admits his apology for video showing human remains at Japan’s suicide forest was ‘half-ass’
- American YouTuber-turned-boxer Logan Paul has admitted he gave a “half-assed” apology days after receiving backlash against his infamous “suicide forest” vlog in December 2017.
- “You know character shifts are gradual and they don’t happen overnight. That’s why you see these creators or anyone who makes a colossal mistake and myself included with a half-*ssed apology,” Paul, 26, said.
- Paul drew widespread criticism online for showing a dead body while filming a vlog during his Japan trip in late December 2017. He posted a video and a written apology days afterward.
American YouTuber-turned-boxer Logan Paul has admitted to giving a “half-ass” apology after receiving backlash for showing a dead body he and his team encountered at Japan’s suicide forest.
Speaking to Ariel Helwani of “The MMA Hour,” Paul, 26, revealed details about life after he posted his “half-assed” apology online, saying Japan was the “biggest blessing” of his life in hindsight.
Jake Paul says he struggled with suicidal thoughts after his brother Logan’s ‘suicide forest’ controversy
YouTuber-turned-boxer Jake Paul has recently opened up about the struggles he faced during the height of Logan Paul’s controversial Aokigahara forest (famously known as the “suicide forest”) video, revealing that he was also affected by the backlash.
In a dark place: Speaking to journalist Graham Bensinger on Wednesday, Paul, 24, revealed he lost many brand deals — including a $10 million deal with Target — despite not being in his brother’s video.
Jake Paul was recently charged with criminal trespass and unlawful assembly after he allegedly participated in riots and looting in Scottsdale, Arizona.
2018 has been a rollercoaster of a year. We’ve seen several new milestones for Asians across the globe but it’s fair to say, we’ve also had our fair share of pure nonsense. If we are to have a non-toxic, stress-free 2019, we all need to officially call time on these trends and celebs who have made 2018 even worse than it already was.White-washed Asian food
A popular Indonesian YouTuber has sparked controversy online after visiting Japan’s “suicide forest” and “pulling a Logan Paul” in an apparent bid to gain more views and ad revenue money.
In his latest video, aspiring rapper Qory explored the infamous Aokigahara Forest in Japan with his friends in search of the dead bodies of suicide victims.
Multiple sources confirmed that the pair had called it quits more than a month ago, according to Just Jared.
Logan Paul is Dr. Sandra Lee’s latest celebrity patient.
In a new eight-minute video, the YouTube star pays a visit to the famed dermatologist’s clinic to have what he suspects is either a “lump, cyst or lipoma” removed from his back.
Logan Paul does not think he was being culturally insensitive when he displayed his obnoxious behavior during his infamous trip to Japan earlier this year.
Paul, who earned universal outrage after posting the “suicide forest” video in January, recently sat down with popular filmmaker/YouTube creator Casey Neistat for a one-on-one interview.
Chloe Bennet has confirmed alleged reports that she is dating Logan Paul.
Responding to a Twitter user who questioned the relationship, the “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” star pointed out that the controversial YouTuber has changed her life “for the better” and that she has done the same in return.
While they have not officially announced that they are indeed back together, the romantically linked pair has recently been seen in public enjoying each other’s company.