Bebe Rexha teamed up with Itzy members Yeji and Ryujin for a new remix of her 2021 song “Break My Heart Myself.”
The origins of the collaboration can be traced back to around a month ago when Yeji and Ryujin appeared in a viral dance video set to the Rexha’s “Break My Heart Myself” (featuring Travis Barker) for their “Studio Choom” performance.
- JYP Entertainment girl group Itzy kicked off their summer comeback release today with the music video “Sneakers” off their newest mini album, “Checkmate.”
- The mini album features seven sides total, the others being “Rac3r,” “What I Want,” “Free Fall,” “365,” “Domino” and an English language version of “Sneakers.”
- It is the first domestic drop for Itzy in 2022 and is a follow up to their debut full length album “Crazy in Love” in September 2021 and their recent Japanese EP “Voltage” last April.
- Itzy will embark on their first world tour starting in Seoul on August 6 before heading to eight U.S. cities beginning in L.A. on October 26 and concluding in New York on November 13.
- They are also one of the headlining performers for KCON LA 2022 next month.
K-pop girl group Itzy dropped the music video “Sneakers” on Friday off their latest mini-album “Checkmate.”
“Sneakers” was co-written by Itzy veteran writer Friday, from the production group Galactika, and Ogi, who helped pen other Itzy title tracks “Loco,” “Wannabe” and their debut “Dalla Dalla.” The mini-album includes six other tracks, an English-language version of “Sneakers” and the tracks “Rac3r,” “What I Want,” “Free Fall,” “365” and “Domino.”
Rejoice K-pop fans, as media and entertainment company CJ ENM announced on Thursday the first round of headliners for KCON LA 2022.
- Itzy announced the details of their July comeback, the mini-album “Checkmate” and their first world tour.
- The mini-album will drop on July 15 and their tour will kick off with a two-night concert in Seoul on Aug. 6.
- JYP Entertainment’s girl group will then head to eight cities across the U.S. starting with Los Angeles on Oct. 26 and finishing in New York City on Nov. 13.
- Itzy’s last album was “Crazy in Love” with the title track “Loco.” Their last single was the Japanese release, “Voltage.”
K-pop girl group Itzy dropped a teaser image today detailing their upcoming July comeback and first world tour starting in August.
The JYP Entertainment girl group will release new mini-album “Checkmate” on July 15 at 1 p.m. KST. Album teaser content in the form of photos and videos will arrive later this month, and track lists and music video teasers will be revealed in July.
South Korean pop group ITZY’s highly anticipated first full-length album landed the top spot on Billboard’s Top Album Sales chart, which ranks the top-selling albums of the week based on album sales.