- GOT7 leader and soloist Jay B released his new album “Be Yourself” on Wednesday.
- Paired with the album release was the music video for the title track “Go Up,” one of six songs on the album.
- This is Jay B’s sophomore album following “SOMO Fume” in 2021 and his second release with CDNZA records after last month’s digital single, “Rocking Chair.”
- Back in May, GOT7 returned to the music scene with their self-titled EP, their first comeback since leaving JYP Entertainment.
GOT7 leader and soloist Jay B dropped his sophomore album “Be Yourself” on Wednesday, along with the music video for its title track, “Go Up.”
Only a month after the release of his digital single “Rocking Chair,” Jay B returns with a six-track EP. Besides “Go Up,” the album includes “Break It Down,” featuring SIK-K, “Livin’”, “The Way We Are,” “Fountain of Youth” and “Holyday.” It is his latest album following “SOMO: FUME” last year.
- Jackson Wang abruptly stopped his livestream after learning that his fans were giving him virtual gift stickers paid for with real cash.
- The 29-year-old GOT7 member was promoting his “MAGIC MAN” album on TikTok Live on Sept. 6 when he noticed the stickers kept popping up on his screen.
- After fans viewing the stream explained what they were, the Hong Kong-born K-pop star immediately ended his livestream.
- The “Blue” singer went live again shortly after that, but with the gift-giving feature turned off.
- He also went live on Weibo, where he interacted with his fans while signing posters.
GOT7 member Jackson Wang quickly cut off his livestream after learning that his fans kept giving him virtual gifts paid with real money.
The 29-year-old Hong Kong-born K-pop star was promoting his new album “MAGIC MAN” on TikTok Live on Sept. 6 when his fans suddenly started flooding his livestream with virtual gifts in the form of stickers.
- Jackson Wang dropped his sophomore album “MAGIC MAN” on Friday along with a music video for “Blue.”
- The album has 10 tracks, including the previously released “Blow” and “Cruel.”
- Wang had a hand in co-writing several songs on the album, such as “Champagne Cool,” “Go Ghost,” “Drive It Like You Stole It” and “Come Alive,” to name a few.
- Last month, Wang performed songs from the album at 88rising’s Head In The Clouds music festival.
Soloist Jackson Wang has released his highly anticipated album “MAGIC MAN” and an accompanying new music video, “Blue.”
The GOT7 member’s sophomore album is made up of 10 tracks. “Blue,” which Wang debuted live last month during the 2022 K-pop Masterz in Manila concert, marks the third song from the album to receive a music video following “Blow” and “Cruel.” Other songs such as “Champagne Cool,” “Go Ghost,” “Drive It Like You Stole It” and “Come Alive” were co-written by Wang.
- GOT7 member Mark Tuan dropped a music video for “far away,” one of the songs off his debut solo album “The Other Side,” on Friday.
- The recently released album features 20 songs, all co-written by Tuan.
- The Taiwanese American singer will embark on his “The Other Side” North America tour starting in San Antonio in October and wrapping up in Los Angeles in November.
- In May, Tuan and his GOT7 groupmates returned with a self-titled EP – their first comeback since leaving JYP Entertainment – led by the title track “NANANA.”
Taiwanese American singer and GOT7 member Mark Tuan feels closer than ever with the release of the music video for “far away,” one of the songs off of his debut solo album “The Other Side.”
His new album, which was released on Friday, comes packed with 20 songs, including the pre-release singles “Last Breath,” “my life,” “lonely,” “save me” and “imysm.” Every song on the album was co-written by Tuan.
- GOT7 leader and soloist Jay B dropped his new single “Rocking Chair” on Tuesday.
- This is his first music project with CDNZA Records following his departure from H1GHR Music last month.
- Back in May, GOT7 returned to the music scene with a music video for their single “NANANA” off of their self-titled EP, the first for the group since departing from JYP Entertainment last year.
- Jay B’s groupmate Jackson Wang recently performed at 88rising’s Head in the Clouds music festival last weekend. Meanwhile, groupmate BamBam is scheduled to perform at KAMP LA 2022, and groupmate Mark Tuan will embark on his North America tour this October.
GOT7 leader and soloist Jay B dropped his first single “Rocking Chair” with CDNZA Records, his new label.
The new song comes almost a month after the announcement of his departure from H1GHR Music. He was with the label for a year before his contract expired.
- Soloist and Got7 member Jackson Wang gifted fans during the 2022 K-pop Masterz in Manila show on Friday with performances of two unreleased songs, “Drive It Like You Stole It” and “Blue,” from his upcoming “Magic Man” album, which is set to be released on Sept. 9.
- Fellow Got7 member Bambam also performed at the event alongside former 2NE1 member Sandara Park.
- In addition to the unreleased tracks, Wang also performed two other songs from the album: his pre-release “Blow” and his newest song “Cruel,” which was released last week.
- Wang will perform at 88rising’s Head in the Clouds music festival this month.
Chinese singer and producer Jackson Wang debuted unreleased songs “Drive It Like You Stole It” and “Blue” from his upcoming album “Magic Man,” which drops on Sept. 9.
Wang, fellow Got7 member Bambam and K-pop boy group Treasure performed on Friday at the 2022 K-pop Masterz in Manila show held at the Mall of Asia Arena. Former 2NE1 member Sandara Park also appeared at the event and joined Bambam on stage.
- Soloist and Got7 member Jackson Wang released his new single “Cruel” on Thursday.
- “Cruel” is the second single following “Blow” to be released in anticipation of Wang’s 10-track album “Magic Man,” which has a Sept. 9 release.
- Wang choreographed the music video for “Cruel” and participated in its movement and creative direction alongside choreographer Vinh Nguyen and director Rich Lee.
- The Chinese artist will perform at 88rising’s Head in the Clouds music festival next month.
Chinese singer and producer Jackson Wang dropped his fiery new single “Cruel” on Thursday and announced a Sept. 9 release date for his highly anticipated 10-track album “Magic Man.”
“Cruel” is the second single from the forthcoming album to be digitally dropped following “Blow” in March. Earlier this month in Thailand, Wang gave a live performance with Thai rapper Milli to debut “Mind Games,” another track on the upcoming album. “Magic Man” is produced by Wang, Daryl K and Henry Cheung.
- Jackson Wang of K-pop boy group Got7 and Thai rapper Milli debuted a new collaborative track titled “Mind Games” on Tuesday at the Bangkok Century Cup in Thailand.
- Wang and Milli surprised audiences watching the exhibition match between Liverpool and Manchester United.
- The track will appear on Wang’s upcoming album due sometime in September.
- Both Wang and Milli will perform at 88rising’s Head In The Clouds Music Festival in August.
K-pop boy group member Jackson Wang of Got7 and Thai rapper Milli debuted their new song “Mind Games” on Tuesday for an audience at the Bangkok Century Cup exhibition match between Liverpool and Manchester United.
Wang opened the track before Milli surprised the crowd and joined him on stage to thunderous cheers and applause. At the song’s conclusion, Wang announced that the track is called “Mind Games” and is indeed a collaboration between the two artists.
- Mark Tuan of K-pop boy group Got7 dropped his new single, “Imysm,” on Friday.
- The song is the latest addition to Tuan’s list of singles released since last November, which includes “Save Me, “Lonely,” “My Life” and “Last Breath.”
- The tracks will reportedly be part of an upcoming album that Tuan will release sometime before the end of 2022.
- The music video for “Imysm” features footage of Tuan’s performance at Got7’s sold-out Bangkok fan event in May, where the song debuted.
- During the fan event, Tuan and Got7’s six other members also promoted their self-titled EP with the title track “Nanana,” which they released in May after departing from JYP Entertainment in January 2021.
Mark Tuan of K-pop boy group Got7 dropped his new single “Imysm” on Friday.
The song is the latest addition to Tuan’s list of singles released since last November, which includes “Save Me, “Lonely,” “My Life” and “Last Breath.” The tracks will reportedly be part of an upcoming album that Tuan will release sometime before the end of 2022.
- K-pop boy group Got7 has returned with their highly anticipated comeback single “Nanana,” the first for the group since departing from JYP Entertainment last year.
- The six-track EP features songs all penned and produced by the seven-member group.
- Each member has found success with various solo activities, from releasing new music to acting to fashion projects since leaving JYP Entertainment.
- Got7 held a two-day concert in Korea for their fans this past weekend in celebration of their comeback.
K-pop boy group Got7 made a full group comeback on Monday with a music video for their new single “Nanana,” off of their self-titled EP.
The new EP features six tracks, all written and produced by the seven-member group. “Nanana” was composed by leader Jay B, who also wrote two other tracks: “Truth” and “Don’t Leave Me Alone.” The track “Drive Me to the Moon” was written by main vocalist Young-jae, while member Yu-gyeom self-composed “Two” and wrote “Don’t Care About Me” alongside member Jin-young.
- K-pop boy group Got7 announced a full group comeback on Monday, following their last group release “Encore” in February last year, with teasers to celebrate the eighth anniversary of their fandom Ahgase (short for “I got 7”).
- The self-titled EP is slated for a May 23 release at 6:00 p.m. KST, following an in-person concert for fans on May 21 and 22 at the Olympic Handball Gymnasium in Korea. An online version of the May 22 show will also be available.
- New social media accounts have been created for the group since their departure from JYP Entertainment last year.
- The members have been busy with solo projects in the meantime, such as Bambam’s new music under the Golden State Warriors’ new entertainment division and Jackson Wang’s performance as part of 88rising at Coachella.
K-pop boy group Got7 celebrated the eighth anniversary of their fandom Ahgase (short for “I Got 7”) on Monday with a teaser for their new EP to announce an upcoming full group comeback.
The seven-member group will release its self-titled EP on May 23 at 6:00 p.m. KST. New official social media accounts on YouTube, TikTok, Instagram and Twitter were created for the group on May 6th and feature a teaser video of their logo.
Choi Young-jae, a member of K-pop boy group GOT7, released a teaser image for his upcoming debut solo album.
“Sunshine”: Choi, known as Youngjae, 25, released a teaser image for his solo album on Sept. 23, months after the K-pop group he belonged to, GOT7, left their entertainment agency, JYP Entertainment, of seven years.