A teen from Nonthaburi, a city outside of Bangkok, Thailand, escaped having his genitals completely mutilated after his penis was bitten by a python while using the toilet.
The incident happened on September 8 when university student Siraphop Masukar went to use the toilet in his home, Viral Press reported.
A cobra with terrible timing met an untimely death after sneaking into the home of a Malaysian woman who had just had a fight with her boyfriend.
Twitter user @ybmisai97 shared how she managed to kill a snake using a big ladle via a tweet which has since become widely shared on social media.
A man was found dead in Fuzhou, Jiangxi province, China after he was bitten by a venomous pet snake that he used to allegedly threaten a woman in having sex with him.
The incident happened on November 22 when the unnamed man checked into a hotel with his pet snakes. A woman later reported the man’s death to the police, according to Shanghaiist.
An Asian-inspired skyscraper (dubbed “Asian Cobra Tower”) concept that looks just like the heart of an evil corporation could become a reality.
Staff members of a bank in southern China fled for their lives after a huge python fell from the ceiling during an office meeting.
The incident occurred at a branch of the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China in Nanning, Guangxi region on Oct. 12, Beijing News reported.
A video of three brave boys saving their pet dog from the deadly grip of a boa constrictor has gone viral on the internet.
In the video, the snake is seen wrapped around the dog’s lower body and hind legs, effectively preventing it from getting away.
Pictures and footage circulating on Thailand social media show an incredibly long, 4-foot python chilling in front of a beer cooler at a 7-Eleven branch in Chonburi Province.
The pictures were shared by the Sawangpreteep rescue volunteers on their official Facebook page after responding to a call by the management to contain the large reptile.
A 23-year-old woman in eastern China has gone viral on social media after bringing herself to the hospital clutching a snake that bit her.
In photos that emerged this week, the woman in Jinhua, Zhejiang province can be seen signing forms in the emergency room with the snake wrapped around her left hand.
A 21-year-old woman from Weinan in northwestern China’s Shaanxi Province fell into a coma and was later pronounced brain dead after being bitten by a highly venomous snake that she bought online.
The woman, who was identified by her pseudonym Xiaofang, was reportedly bitten by a many-banded krait (Bungarus multicinctus) on her left hand while she was at home in Weinan, according to South China Morning Post.
A snake ended up as the main ingredient for some hungry students’ stew after it slithered into a Chinese university dorm room.
Chinese authorities apprehended a man, believed to be in his 50s, who wanted to take the train to Guangzhou while carrying 50 live snakes that were in a bag wrapped in a towel inside his briefcase.
On Sunday, security guards at a train station in Zhejiang Province were startled upon seeing something wriggling about inside the man’s briefcase after placing it under a scanner.
One gluttonous 16-foot python was caught on camera devouring two goats in the Malaysian state of Pahang.
The greedy-gut reptile pounced on its next meal after it managed to slither through the village’s wire fence, according to the Daily Mail.