- A TikTok video showcasing Louis Vuitton’s set of chopsticks that costs $1,640 USD recently went viral on social media.
- TikTok user @thejeffreyhuang shared his purchase of the four gold-colored chopsticks set, which comes in a Monogram canvas case, on March 18. The video has since garnered over 4 million views, as of this writing.
- “These retail for only $1,640,” Huang said. “What a steal. I love that there's monogram all over it. I heard that these enhance the flavor of your food.”
- While many viewers were amused, many were taken aback by the price and by Huang’s description of the product being “only” $1,640.
A TikTok video showcasing a Louis Vuitton chopsticks set that cost $1,640 USD recently went viral on social media.
TikTok user @thejeffreyhuang shared his purchase of the fashion company’s chopstick set wrapped in a Monogram canvas case. His video featured a Louis Vuitton employee unwrapping the classic brown L.V. pouch, revealing four gold-colored chopsticks.
Woman buys Louis Vuitton bag for mom who felt she ‘didn’t look good enough’ to enter store 10 years ago
- TikTok user @minxchen_ said her mother wanted a Louis Vuitton bag while they were window shopping 10 years ago.
- At the time, she had apparently asked her mother to come inside the store to take a closer look, but she refused because “she didn’t look good enough to enter.”
- Ten years later, the daughter, now the owner of a pastry business, has posted a video to the social media platform of her mother’s reaction to being gifted her very own Louis Vuitton bag.
A woman in Singapore shared a now viral TikTok video of her gifting her mother with a Louis Vuitton bag she had set her eyes on but could not afford 10 years ago.
User @minxchen took to the platform on Saturday to share her story, recalling how her mother had pointed to the bag while they were window shopping a decade earlier.
Groundbreaking fashion designer Virgil Abloh died yesterday following a private, two-year battle with a rare form of cancer at the age of 41.
Saying goodbye: Celebrities and other industry leaders took to social media to mourn Abloh’s passing and share personal memories of the fashion icon.
The official Instagram account of Louis Vuitton recently posted a photo of its newest global ambassador, “Squid Game” breakout star Jung Ho-yeon.
Global ambassador in the works: Prior to her debut in “Squid Game,” the 27-year-old actor started her career as a model at the age of 16, NextShark previously reported.
Celebrity Ambassador: Liu, who starred in Disney’s live-action version of “Mulan,” now joins the ranks of other Louis Vuitton celebrity ambassadors, such as tennis superstar Naomi Osaka and actresses Alicia Vikander, Emma Stone and Léa Seydoux.
A Louis Vuitton kite that retails for $10,400 is being blasted on TikTok for its mere existence.
French luxury brand apparently has a line of sports and fitness products perfect for people who want to exercise in style.
The new products include a set of dumbbells and a jump rope. Both products come with the company’s iconic revamped Monogram Eclipse pattern on its handles, reported.
is taking the luxury goods game to a new level with its own Apple AirPod case.
The French fashion house and luxury retail company teased the release of an Apple AirPod case last month. It comes in the company’s iconic monogrammed trunk luggage shape with gold designs, complete with the clasp closure, according to .
“League of Legends,” a widely popular MOBA game, has unveiled the designs of its first in-game “Prestige Skin” created in partnership with fashion label Louis Vuitton.
The LV skins, which will be available for champions Qiyana and Senna, were designed by Nicolas Ghesquière, LV’s Artistic Director of Women’s Collections. The partnership marks the first time a luxury brand has produced custom skins for an esports game.
Luxury brand Louis Vuitton has previously released an unusual assortment of goods, ranging from LV jump ropes to playing cards.
This time, they’ve unveiled the “Louis Vuitton Ping Pong Set James” — a luxury set priced at a whopping $2,210 before taxes but don’t worry, it comes with complimentary shipping or in-store collection.