- K-pop boy group Enhypen dropped the dates for the U.S. portion of their “Manifesto” world tour today.
- Accompanying the announcement was the release of the music video for “ParadoXXX Invasion,” a B-side from their “Manifesto: Day 1” album released earlier this month.
- More dates may be announced, but the U.S. stops so far include Anaheim on Oct. 2 and Fort Worth, Houston, Atlanta, Chicago and New York on Oct. 15.
- The Hybe seven-member squad will also make their KCON LA in-person debut next month.
K-pop boy group Enhypen have revealed the stops for the U.S. leg of their world tour “Manifesto,” named after their third mini-album “Manifesto: Day 1.”
The tour will start with two nights in Seoul in September and conclude in Japan in November. Nestled between is the U.S. segment of their tour in October.
FNC Entertainment boy group P1Harmony released their fourth EP “Harmony: Zero In” and its title track music video “Doom Du Doom” yesterday.
The EP is composed of five other tracks: “Black Hole,” “Yes Man,” “Swagger,” “Mirror Mirror” and “Different Song For Me.” Members Jongseob and Intak helped write the lyrics for “Doom Du Doom,” with other members helping to produce the overall album.
- K-pop boy group Monsta X and The Kid Laroi were announced as headliners yesterday for Nickelodeon’s first-ever music festival.
- Nickfest will take place at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California, on Oct. 22 and 23.
- Other featured performers include Beabadoobee, Tiffany Day, Joshua Bassett, Alec Benjamin and Salem Ilese among others.
- General public sales start on July 26 at 1 p.m. ET while presales have started for American Express Platinum cardholders on the Nickfest website.
- Monsta X dropped their mini-album “Shape Of Love” this last April with the title track music video “Love.”
Starship Entertainment K-pop boy group Monsta X were announced as headliners yesterday for Nickelodeon’s inaugural music festival, Nickfest.
- K-pop boy group Enhypen dropped their third mini-album “Manifesto : Day 1” with title track “Future Perfect (Pass the MIC)” on Monday.
- The mini-album features five other tracks aside from the title, including “Shout Out,” written by Korean Australian member Jake.
- Enhypen is slated to make their U.S. KCON debut at KCON LA next month and will conducted their first world tour in September.
- The joint venture from Hybe and CJ ENM debuted in November 2020 comprised of the seven winning contestants of the idol competition show “I-Land.”
Hybe and CJ ENM’s joint boy group project Enhypen made their summer comeback on Monday with their third mini-album “Manifesto : Day 1,” lead by the title track “Future Perfect (Pass the MIC).”
Aside from the title track, the mini-album carries five other tracks: “Walk the Line”; hip-hop laced “Paradoxxx Invasion”; soft romance song “TFW (That Feeling When)”; alt-rock “Shout Out”;written by Korean-Australian member Jake; and “Foreshadow,” which features narration in Korean, English and Japanese. The song “Walk the Line” shares the same title as another Enhypen song from their 2020 EP, “Border: Day One.”
- Hybe Labels has released teasers for BTS’ upcoming single, “Yet to Come.”
- “Yet to Come” is the lead single for the upcoming anthology album “Proof.”
- The “Yet to Come” music video and “Proof” will both be released June 10.
Although the anthology album “Proof” is yet to come, BTS have unveiled their teasers in a series of vid.
On June 7, a music video teaser for “Yet to Come (The Most Beautiful Moment),” the lead single for “Proof,” was uploaded to the Hybe Labels YouTube channel.
- BTS will appear in Korean music shows for the first time in two years to promote their new album “Proof,” which drops on June 10, three days before the anniversary of their debut single.
- BTSwill pre-record a performance on June 10 for KBS2 Music Bank, where fans can also send letters before the HYBE supergroup performs live on June 17.
- They will also appear on the music shows “M Countdown” on June 16 and SBS’ “Inkigayo” on June 19.
- BTS’ last non–award show performance in Korea was for their track “On” off the album “Map of the Soul: 7.” in 2020.
BTS is set to make a return to multiple Korean music shows for the first time in over two years for the release of their new album “Proof.”
The comeback was announced on the fan community platform WeVerse from BTS’ label Big Hit Entertainment on June 3. The notice reads, “We would like to provide you with some information about the KBS2 Music Bank pre-recording and live show participation on Friday, June 17, 2022.”