Stray Kids have announced more stops for their “Maniac” world tour.
The JYP Entertainment act will have back-to-back stadium shows in Jakarta, Indonesia, in November. Then, in February, they will circuit to arenas in Bangkok and Singapore before venturing to Australia for performances in Melbourne and Sydney.
In July, during the U.S. leg of their tour, shows in Atlanta, Georgia, and Fort Worth, Texas, were rescheduled due to three members testing positive for COVID-19. Those rescheduled dates will be part of their loop back to the U.S., and an additional show will be added for the two cities.
Ticket details and prices are to be announced.
The full list of stops are as follows:
- Nov. 12 in Jakarta, Indonesia | Beach City International Stadium
- Nov. 13 in Jakarta, Indonesia | Beach City International Stadium
- Feb. 2 in Bangkok, Thailand | Impact Arena
- Feb. 3 in Bangkok, Thailand | Impact Arena
- Feb. 5 in Singapore | Singapore Indoor Stadium
- Feb. 18 in Melbourne, Australia | Rod Laver Arena
- Feb. 21 in Sydney, Australia | Qudos Bank Arena
- Mar. 22 in Atlanta, Georgia | State Farm Arena (rescheduled)
- Mar. 23 in Atlanta, Georgia | State Farm Arena
- Mar. 26 in Fort Worth, Texas | Dickies Arena (rescheduled)
- Mar. 27 in Fort Worth, Texas | Dickies Arena
“Maniac” is the title track from their March mini-album “Oddinary,” which scored the group their first entry on the Billboard 200 at No. 1 upon its release. This time around, their tour will lead up to the release of their new album “Maxident,” which is slated to come out on Oct. 7.