- Air India flight attendant Neil Malkam earned online praise for consoling a crying toddler mid-flight.
- The child’s father, Jeevan Venkatesh, uploaded a video on Instagram that shows Malkam carrying the young girl down the aisle of the plane.
- “Really appreciate the sweet gesture of a @airindia.in staff, It was a surprise when my daughter felt comfort lying in the stewards shoulder, thanks to him,” the appreciative father wrote. “Lots of changes in this trip after Tatas takeover.”
- Instagram users lauded the employee for his kindness, while others pointed out that he still helped out even though he was not obligated to.
- Venkatesh’s video has already garnered over 3.1 million views and 228,300 likes.
An Air India flight attendant is winning hearts online for consoling a crying toddler mid-flight.
Uploaded by the child’s father, Jeevan Venkatesh, on Aug. 7, the now-viral Instagram video shows flight attendant Neil Malkam going beyond his duties to ensure everyone has a peaceful flight.
- A video has gone viral of an elephant returning a child’s shoe after it fell into its enclosure at a zoo located in eastern China.
- In the video, the elephant grabs the shoe with its trunk and reaches up to the child, handing him back the shoe.
- The video has garnered over 2.5 million views and 14,000 likes since being uploaded on Wednesday.
An adorable elephant in Shandong province of eastern China was caught on video returning a little boy’s shoe after it fell into his enclosure at a zoo.
The video, uploaded to Twitter on Wednesday by Now This, shows the elephant grabbing the tiny shoe with its trunk and carefully reaching up to the boy as the child grabs his shoe back.
- A 5-year-old boy in China was abandoned at kindergarten after his father discovered that he was not his biological son through a paternity test.
- The father and his relatives declined to pick up the boy after staff members called.
- A teacher stopped by the boy’s house and discovered that it was empty.
- The boy’s mother is expected to pick him up sometime this week.
After discovering that his son was not his biological child, a father in China abandoned the 5-year-old boy at his kindergarten.
The boy, identified by the pseudonym Xiao Rui, was dropped off at school by his father last week in Guangxi province of southern China, reported Jiangxi Morning Daily per South China Morning Post.
A couple from East Java, Indonesia, was unable to obtain the birth certificate of their 3-year-old son after authorities said they could not print his name on the document because it was too long.
What’s in a name: The child’s name, which contains 19 words, or 115 letters, is significant to the history of the Islamic civilization, his father, Arif Akbar, explained, according to World of Buzz.
A Malaysian mother was surprised to discover that her 7-year-old boy had been running a business in school by selling grasshoppers.
Facebook user Puan Hasmi Samsuddin shared her discovery on a social media post in January, according to Mashable.
Blonde Girls Told Her Daughter She Can’t Play With Them Because She’s Not Blonde — The White Parents Didn’t Stop It
For people of color, first experiences with bigotry and racism often come when we are far too young to comprehend what is happening, often from other children whose parents failed to talk to them about race. For many parents of color, this can present uncomfortable and heartbreaking situations where they are forced to watch their own children suffer from exclusion and discrimination.
Award-winning author, writer and educator, Mathangi Subramanian took to Twitter to detail a troubling moment she witnessed on the playground with her young daughter, stressing the importance for white parents to teach their children about race and acceptance.
Video footage of a little girl being kicked by her mother during a modeling shoot sparked massive outrage in China.
In the controversial clip, 3-year-old model Niu Niu is shown on the receiving end of her mother’s kicks after she apparently refused to cooperate with the shoot.
A six-year-old girl in southeastern China broke down in tears after learning that her bone marrow donor had backed out just before a scheduled transplant earlier this week.
Ye Yuxin, who lives in Jiangxi province, was diagnosed with severe thalassemia at just two months old.
An innovative Japanese dad is being praised online for an ingenious creation that allows his young son to play while also giving him a relaxing massage.
Ken Kawamoto, a Google software engineer by profession, recently tweeted about his specially designed T-shirt that makes good use of his son’s love for trains.
A man has finally been reunited with his parents after being kidnapped as a child 31 years ago in Guizhou, China.
The man, Qin Yujie, whose given name was Cheng Xueping, was snatched from a construction site where his parents, Cheng Jiguang and Gaolingzhen, were working in 1988.
A group of passersby rushed to the aid of a 2-year-old Chinese girl who was accidentally run over by a car in Fujian province last week.
The young child survived the terrifying ordeal after the good Samaritans worked together to help lift the vehicle that was pinning her body to the pavement.
A Florida man accused of molesting a 3-year-old girl inside a church has reportedly blamed anime and manga for his behavior.
Justin Hughes, 31, allegedly attacked the toddler in a utility closet at Victory Chapel Christian Church in Jacksonville on Jan. 30.