- K-pop star CL is set to make a splash with her first voice acting role for a Korean version of the animated global television series “Baby Shark’s Big Show.”
- CL will voice Sharki L, in the “Baby Shark Ollie and William” episode titled “My own Seaweed Dance,” which airs on EBS 1TV on July 4.
- Sharki L is a spin on the character Sharki B, voiced by Cardi B in the already internationally aired episode titled “The Seaweed Sway” back in April.
- “Baby Shark’s Big Show” is a series jointly produced by Nickelodeon and Korean studio The Pinkfong Company.
K-pop artist CL will take a bite out of voice acting for the first time with her role in the animated series “Baby Shark Ollie and William.”
CL’s talent agency Very Cherry announced Thursday that she will voice a shark character named Sharki L in the Korean version of “Baby Shark’s Big Show.” The character is described as “the biggest star in the seven seas.”
- Coachella wouldn’t be what it is without influencers going all out for the yearly festival.
- Akin to the Met Gala for social media’s most famous, the event has also inspired a number of fun, festive looks from the crowd, shot perfectly for the ‘gram.
From surprise reunions to historic moments in Asian excellence, Coachella 2022 will be a festival to remember. On top of the amazing performances and viral clips, our favorite celebrities of Asian descent wowed festivalgoers and fans alike with dazzling accessories, daring makeup looks and more.
Of course, Coachella wouldn’t be what it is without influencers going all out for the yearly festival. Akin to the Met Gala for social media’s most famous, the event has also inspired a number of fun, festive looks from the crowd, shot perfectly for the ‘gram.
- 2NE1 made waves at Coachella 2022 with a surprise reunion as part of 88Rising’s “Head in the Clouds Forever” set on Saturday.
- Bom, Dara and Minzy joined their former group mate CL onstage and performed their 2011 hit "I Am the Best."
- The quartet, which disbanded in 2016, last performed together at the Mnet Asian Music Awards in 2015.
- 88rising's lineup for this year’s festival included artists such as South Korean singer Bibi, Hong Kong hip-hop star Jackson Wang, Indonesian artists Warren Hue, Niki and Rich Brian, Thai rapper Milli and Japanese American singer-songwriter Hikaru Utada.
South Korean super girl group 2NE1 treated fans to a surprise reunion performance to wrap up 88Rising’s “Head in the Clouds Forever” set at Coachella 2022 on Saturday.
Cheers from an elated crowd greeted Bom, Dara and Minzy when they appeared onstage after CL completed her solo set, which included performances of the single “Spicy” from her latest album “Alpha,” as well as her 2015 single “Hello Bitches.” The quartet performed their 2011 hit “I Am the Best.”
K-pop superstar CL, former leader of popular South Korean girl group 2NE1, is making a triumphant return with her new single “Spicy.”
New flavor: The 30-year-old singer-songwriter officially released the song on Tuesday as the first single off of her upcoming debut studio album “Alpha,” along with a music video for the song, People reported.
The 24-year-old South Korean singer Minzy recently spoke to Billboard about how being a part of 2NE1 at such a young age stunted her growth, social skills and eventually led to her depression.
The K-pop girl group had been popular for seven years, with their first breakthrough song being “Fire” in 2009.