- Keanu Reeves will star in an upcoming adaptation of Erik Larson’s “Devil in the White City,” Hulu announced on Thursday.
- “Devil in the White City” is based on the true story of Daniel H. Burnham, a successful architect, and Dr. H. H. Holmes, an infamous serial killer, whose fates cross paths in Chicago.
- The upcoming adaptation marks Reeves’ first major U.S. television role.
- The eight-episode series is expected to launch in 2024, with production beginning next year.
Keanu Reeves will star in an upcoming adaptation of Erik Larson’s “Devil in the White City” on Hulu, marking the actor’s first major U.S. television role.
The streaming platform announced on Thursday during the virtual TV Critics Association press tour that a limited series had been greenlit for the drama.
- BTS shared a new trailer on Monday announcing the return of their web series “Run BTS.”
- The special episode will air on WeVerse and VLive on Aug. 16 at 9 p.m. KST and on YouTube at 11 p.m. KST.
- The K-pop superstars’ beloved web series returns after a 10-month break, with the new episode continuing the show’s three-season run.
- “Run BTS” often had the group’s members play games, complete missions and engage in a variety of other fun activities.
K-pop boy group BTS announced on Monday in a new 30-second trailer that their web series “Run BTS” will return on Aug. 16 for a special episode.
After 10 months without a new episode, “Run BTS” will air on WeVerse and VLive at 9 p.m. KST, and on YouTube at 11 p.m. KST.
‘Sri Lankan man’ once his biggest role, Anupam Tripathi now finally under the spotlight in ‘Squid Game’
Anupam Tripathi was often only able to land the most minor roles during his decade living in South Korea, but the Indian actor has finally hit it big after playing the trusting Pakistani migrant worker Abdul Ali in the Netflix hit “Squid Game.”
His Journey: Born to a middle-class family in New Delhi, Tripathi made his acting debut in India in 2006, according to 8Days. The 32-year-old actor moved to South Korea in 2010 after a friend recommended that he get a scholarship from the Korea National University of Arts (KARTs).
Netflix will release a “Ghost in the Shell” anime in 2020.
In an announcement on Twitter, the entertainment service revealed that the new anime will be titled “Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045.”