- K-pop rookie girl group NMIXX released their second single album “Entwurf” and the music video for title track “Dice” on Monday.
- In addition to “Dice,” the album also comes with a B-side “COOL (Your Rainbow),” as well as instrumentals for both songs.
- NMIXX and its members Haewon, Lily, Sullyoon, Jinni, BAE, Jiwoo and Kyujin debuted earlier this year under JYP Entertainment with the single album “Ad Mare,” led by the title track “O.O.”
- The girl group made their U.S. debut at KCON Premiere in Chicago. They notably performed at KCON LA in August and are slated to perform at KCON Japan in October.
JYP Entertainment rookie girl group NMIXX made their first comeback with the new single album “Entwurf” and the music video for title track “Dice” on Monday.
Paired with “Dice” is the B-side “COOL (Your Rainbow),” as well as instrumental versions for both tracks. NMIXX and its members Haewon, Lily, Sullyoon, Jinni, BAE, Jiwoo and Kyujin debuted earlier this year under JYP Entertainment with the single album “Ad Mare,” led by the title track “O.O.”
K-pop super label JYP Entertainment is teaming up with New York-based Republic Records on a joint venture to form a new North American girl group.
On July 25, a video announcement was released featuring both JYP Entertainment founder and chairman Park Jin-young and Republic Records founder and CEO Monte Lipman detailing the project titled America2Korea (A2K) and announcing auditions in September.
- K-pop boy group Got7 has returned with their highly anticipated comeback single “Nanana,” the first for the group since departing from JYP Entertainment last year.
- The six-track EP features songs all penned and produced by the seven-member group.
- Each member has found success with various solo activities, from releasing new music to acting to fashion projects since leaving JYP Entertainment.
- Got7 held a two-day concert in Korea for their fans this past weekend in celebration of their comeback.
K-pop boy group Got7 made a full group comeback on Monday with a music video for their new single “Nanana,” off of their self-titled EP.
The new EP features six tracks, all written and produced by the seven-member group. “Nanana” was composed by leader Jay B, who also wrote two other tracks: “Truth” and “Don’t Leave Me Alone.” The track “Drive Me to the Moon” was written by main vocalist Young-jae, while member Yu-gyeom self-composed “Two” and wrote “Don’t Care About Me” alongside member Jin-young.
- Twice member Im Nayeon announced her debut titular solo album today.
- Nayeon is the first member of Twice to have a solo album.
- A teaser image for the album was dropped on Twitter with a release date of June 24 at 1 p.m. KST.
- Nayeon, alongside her eight other groupmates, created their own Instagram accounts for the first time. The JYP Entertainment girl group wrapped up their first-ever stadium concert, a two-night show at Banc of California Stadium this past weekend.
Twice member Nayeon shared a teaser image and release date today for her first solo album, “Im Nayeon.”
NAYEON The 1st Mini Album “IM NAYEON”