- Asian-focused music company 88rising announced the lineup for its upcoming Head in the Clouds music festival yesterday.
- Headlining the festival are Jackson Wang, Rich Brian and Niki.
- The festival returns to Brookside at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California, on Aug. 20 and Aug. 21.
- 88rising is collaborating with GoldenVoice, which has helped put on Coachella, and 626 Night Market as the festival’s food curators.
- Other artists performing at the festival include Joji (DJ set Yebi Labs), Jay Park, Bibi, Chung Ha, Milli, and a joint set of Audrey Nuna and Deb Never.
The superstar-packed festival will also showcase 88rising artist Joji (DJ set Yebi Labs), Korean American rapper Jay Park, K-pop artist Chung Ha, Korean singer Bibi, Thai rapper Milli and a joint collaboration between Audrey Nuna and Deb Never, just to name a few.
GOT7 member Jackson Wang, known to speak five languages, learned one of them while dating for three years.
Appearing on the 100th episode of South Korean TV show, “Let’s Eat Dinner Together,” the Hong Kong-born K-Pop star revealed that the method in which he learned Korean was even better than text books.
The 365-day “promposal” Instagram project launched by high school senior and K-pop fan Elizabeth Zhang finally paid off when her idol Jackson Wang of GOT7 noticed her efforts and responded to her post.
Superstars and idols don’t typically pay much attention to such projects, but something miraculous happened when the 24-year-old singer and rapper of GOT7 actually dropped by in the comment section of Zhang’s post, noting that he saw the article.
“Your fav power couple takes on prom,” she captioned a set of six prom photos.
Elizabeth Zhang, high school senior and a huge K-Pop fan, is on a mission to score a prom date with her ultimate K-Pop crush: GOT7’s Jackson Wang.