- RAVI of K-pop boy group VIXX released a new digital single titled “BYE” on Monday, featuring MAMAMOO’s Wheein.
- The track was written and composed by RAVI, and is his latest since his collaboration EP “DESSERT TAPE” with his GROOVL1N labelmate Xydo.
- Wheein’s last solo project, her sophomore album “WHEE,” was released in January.
- RAVI will serve his military enlistment sometime in late 2022, while MAMAMOO is working on a comeback album in celebration of their eight-year anniversary.
- RAVI is the founder of the labels GROOVL1N and L1VE, the latter of which Wheein has been signed to since last year.
VIXX’s RAVI and MAMAMOO’s Wheein team up for the digital single “BYE” released on Monday.
The new single, which was written and composed by RAVI, is his latest project after his June collaboration EP “DESSERT TAPE” with GROOVL1N labelmate Xydo.
- OneRepublic lead vocalist Ryan Tedder teased his potential involvement in Blackpink’s upcoming album during an interview with “Good Morning America” on Friday.
- “I think one or two of my songs have made the album,” he said. “From what I’ve been told, and the stuff that I did with them, I can just say is very true to their sound.”
- The singer-songwriter helped pen Blackpink’s track “Bet You Wanna” featuring Cardi B off their 2020 debut album “The Album.”
- Blackpink is preparing for their August comeback album and their 2022 world tour, which YG Entertainment promises to be “the largest world tour in the history of a K-pop girl group.”
OneRepublic lead vocalist Ryan Tedder teased his potential involvement in Blackpink’s upcoming album during an interview with “Good Morning America” on Friday.
Tedder, who helped pen Blackpink’s track “Bet You Wanna” featuring Cardi B, appeared on “Good Morning America” to promote OneRepublic’s new single “I Ain’t Worried” from the “Top Gun: Maverick” soundtrack.
- Charlie Puth accidentally confirmed a collaboration with BTS on Saturday during an interview with 102.7KIISFM at the iHeart Radio Wango Tango concert.
- When asked about a collaboration, the singer-songwriter spilled, “We legitimately have no idea of the day it comes out. We do, but like we just figured it out."
- There is speculation across social media that BTS, or one of the group’s members, Jungkook, might be involved in Charlie’s new track “Left & Right.”
- Puth and BTS shared the stage together back in 2018 for their MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards performance of “Fake Love.”
Singer-songwriter Charlie Puth accidentally dropped details of a collaboration with K-pop group BTS on Saturday during the iHeart Radio Wango Tango concert.
Puth, a performer at the day-long concert, was later interviewed by 102.7KIISFM. When asked about a possible collaboration with the K-pop superstars, Puth said, “I heard that too, and everybody in my camp doesn’t know the day it comes out. We legitimately have no idea of the day it comes out. We do, but like we just figured it out.”
The announcement was made alongside Supreme’s Spring/Summer 2020 collection this week, according to Delish.
Supreme is set to launch their highly-anticipated collaboration with Nike on Thursday, May 23.
The streetwear apparel collection will be available in Supreme stores in New York, Brooklyn, Los Angeles, London, Paris, and online starting on May 23 but it won’t be available in Japan until May 25.
BTS member Min Yoon-gi, famously known by his stage name Suga, went viral by suggesting a potential collaboration between the band and English singer and songwriter, Ed Sheeran.
It all happened on Wednesday via the ultra popular K-pop group’s official Twitter account. BTS tweeted a picture showing what seems to be a waveform diagram of a song with the file name saved as “Ed Sheeran ST rough,” according to Mashable.