- A British security controller who commissioned live-stream footage of Filipino children being sexually abused was sentenced to three years in prison.
- The 68-year-old paid £18 (approximately $21) for each live stream.
- Logs showed that the man solicited the sexual abuse of children aged 13 to 16.
- He was charged with five counts of arranging and facilitating the commission of a child sex offence and three counts of arranging or facilitating the sexual exploitation of a child.
A security controller from North London was sentenced to three years in prison on Tuesday by the Southwark Crown Court for commissioning the sexual abuse of Filipino children.
Using Skype and an online service called “Chaturbate,” Graeme Wilson, 68, paid £18 to £23 (approximately $21 to $28) per livestream to watch Filipino children between the ages of 13 to 16 be sexually abused.
- Mark Page, 63, has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for arranging sexual encounters with Filipino children as young as 12 in the Philippines through a now-deleted online dating account.
- The former Radio 1 DJ and Middlesbrough FC's stadium announcer was convicted on two charges of abuse for using a webcam traced back to his home to talk to Filipino children in 2016 and another two for his visits to the Southeast Asian country in 2016 and 2019.
- Page’s phone, tablet and computer were confiscated in 2020, with investigators searching through his devices, Skype activity and money transfers before charging him.
- Page claimed his accounts were hacked and that someone must have used his phone between 2016 and 2019, which he failed to mention during initial police interviews.
A former Radio 1 DJ has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for preying on children in the Philippines through his online dating profile.
British national Mark Page, 63, of Ingleby Barwick, Teesside, was found guilty by the Teesside Crown Court on Wednesday of four abuse charges for arranging the commission of a child sex offense, leading the judge to describe him as the “embodiment of depravity.”
- Polk County, Florida, authorities are looking to extradite 39-year-old Jianchai Chen from China, where he is currently living with his wife and children.
- Chen, who has a house in Winter Haven, works at the Lucky Wok restaurant in Lake Wales when he is in the U.S.
- Investigators who searched Chen’s house found 132 photos and videos of children as young as 5 years old being sexually abused.
- Similar pornographic materials were found in the homes of four other now arrested suspects 29-year-old Kevin Hairston, 19-year-old Felipe Ortiz, 21-year-old Deamontavese Sanders and a 18-year-old high school senior Juan Valdez.
WARNING: This article includes mentions of sexual abuse of minors.
Local authorities are attempting to extradite a Florida man in China who is wanted for child porn possession.
New sponsored posts appearing in SFWeekly, the online version of the recently closed periodical of the same name in San Francisco, are perpetuating Asian stereotypes in order to promote mail-order bride websites.
Depiction of Filipino women: Recent paid articles published in October on SFWeekly promote Filipino wives who “actually enjoy housework.”
Trigger Warning: The content of this article may upset survivors of rape and sexual assault.
An infamous South Korean child rapist reignited national outrage upon his prison release last Saturday.
The incident: Surrounded by protestors, journalists, and officers, Cho Doo-soon, 68, was escorted out of a Seoul prison where hundreds called for his castration, death, and expulsion from Ansan, according to The Straits Times.
A former gynecologist in New York accused of sexual assault by multiple patients, including the wife of former Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang, has been indicted on Wednesday for his alleged crimes spanning nearly two decades.
Indictment details: Former Columbia University gynecologist Robert Hadden, 62, is facing six counts of enticing and inducing dozens of victims to go to his New York clinic and subjecting them to sexual abuse from about 1993 to 2012, CNN reported.
More women have come forward to accuse Dr. Robert Hadden of sexual assault after former presidential candidate Andrew Yang’s wife, Evelyn Yang, revealed the gynecologist’s alleged misconduct.
Last month, Evelyn revealed in an interview with CNN that she was a survivor of the doctor who has worked in the medical facilities at Columbia University in New York.
The School of Performing Arts Seoul (SOPA), the alma mater of numerous well-known K-drama and K-pop stars, is facing controversy after its former students accused the school of corruption and sexual exploitation of minors.
Known as 서공예 in South Korea, the special-purpose high school primarily trains its students to become performers.
A third-grade teacher in California created a simple, easy-to-understand chart to explain consent to her students.
Liz Kleinrock, a 31-year-old reading and math teacher at Citizens of the World Charter School Silver, took the time to discuss the timely subject in the wake of the of sexual assault allegations directed at now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
Hara’s ex-boyfriend disclosed his identity with disturbing images of his injuries to refute the singer’s allegations of physical abuse.
On Monday, Choi Jong-bum and his legal representative revealed that police had confiscated his car, working license and other unspecified property over charges of threatening and sexually violent behavior filed by the former Kara member.
Amanda Nguyen, the woman who drafted the Sexual Assault Survivor’s Bill of Rights, has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.
Nguyen, who was raped in college back in 2013, worked with New Hampshire Senator Jeanne Shaheen to create legislation that would establish consistent rules and procedures for prosecuting sexual assault crimes.
Authorities in Shanghai are now searching for a food delivery man after he was caught on camera exposing his penis to a little girl in an elevator.
The traumatic incident took place in a residential building in Shanghai, China, on April 10, according to Shanghaiist.