- Heng Van Ho and Yuxiang Tian were arrested on Aug. 17 for allegedly running an illegal brothel near the Las Vegas Strip since 2016.
- Las Vegas Metro police first received a tip about “possible illegal activities” at a house near Flamingo Road and Decatur Boulevard on June 30.
- One man who was reportedly seen leaving the house said he paid an Asian woman $200 for sex after responding to a Craigslist ad.
- Investigators counted nearly 200 men entering and exiting the residence in a span of two weeks in July, according to reports.
- The duo is facing charges of running a brothel, living off the earnings of prostitution, pandering and money laundering.
Two individuals have been arrested for allegedly running an illegal brothel near the Las Vegas Strip.
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police first received a tip about “possible illegal activities” at a house near Flamingo Road and Decatur Boulevard on June 30. Shortly after, they managed to stop a car that had just come from the location, according to reports.
China has increased its cash rewards for citizens reporting pornography and other illegl content to authorities.
In a statement on Friday, regulators announced that people can take home up to 600,000 yuan ($86,500) for reporting such content beginning Dec. 1.
Police are baffled by the rising numbers of Chinese nationals, some of whom don’t speak or understand English, linked to marijuana grow houses that were raided by authorities in recent months throughout the U.S.
Authorities recently conducted raids in multiple counties including Sacramento, Yuba, Yolo and Placer, resulting in the arrest of several people with Chinese passports, many holding B-1 or B-2 visas, reported The Sacramento Bee.
Many netizens were outraged after several pictures of a dead whale shark being dragged around town on the back of a pickup truck were spotted online, prompting Chinese authorities to launch an investigation.
The photos were discovered on social media on Monday, showing the carcass of a dead whale shark loaded up on the back of the truck that was being driven through the streets of a town in Fujian Province, China.
A female valedictorian got on the nerves of the Twitter community after she bragged in a tweet about her 4.5 GPA, full-ride to the University of Texas, nice legs and undocumented status.
Mayte Lara, a graduate of Crockett High School in Austin, recently took to Twitter to announce her life accomplishments. She tweeted a collage of herself at graduation with the following caption: