- A new teaser trailer for the Netflix music reality show “Take 1,” featuring K-pop artists MAMAMOO, Rain, AKMU, Lena Park and more, dropped on Thursday.
- The show centers around giving South Korean singers the chance to perform one song of their choosing in a dream-fulfilling, glorious one-shot concert performance.
- Viewers will witness the step-by-steps of the concerts coming together, which includes the artists choosing the setting and stage, as well as inviting whomever they want to the performance.
- It will premiere on October 14.
The first trailer for Netflix’s upcoming Korean music reality show “Take 1” released on Thursday.
“Take 1” is the first music reality show produced by Netflix. It highlights several notable South Korean singers as they go about trying to put on a grandiose performance.
- Typhoon Hinnamnor hit southern South Korea on Tuesday, leaving 10 people dead and two missing.
- Seven of the reported deaths were victims trapped by the rising waters in an underground car park at a residential complex in Pohang when they attempted to move their vehicles.
- Rescuers were able to retrieve two people, a man in his 30s and a woman in her 50s, who reportedly clung onto ceiling pipes for more than 12 hours.
- The typhoon has destroyed about 12,000 houses and buildings and forced more than 4,700 people to evacuate their homes.
- Search and rescue operations continue in the affected areas, according to authorities.
Ten people have died and thousands have been displaced after Typhoon Hinnamnor hit southern South Korea on Tuesday.
Typhoon Hinnamnor made landfall around 4:50 a.m. local time at the southeastern industrial cities of Pohang, Gyeongju and Ulsan with heavy rain and wind speeds equivalent to a Category 2 hurricane, causing major road floods and landslides.