- Oli London, 32, has apologized to BTS member Jimin and the larger Asian community for their “unhealthy” obsession with Jimin and nearly three dozen plastic surgery procedures to look like the K-pop idol.
- London rose in popularity in 2018 after appearing in a documentary series that highlights how much they had spent on surgeries to achieve their goal of resembling Jimin.
- In their apology, London traced their obsession to being bullied as a child, withdrawing from society and eventually finding solace in K-pop and Korean culture.
- London, however, maintained that they still identify as “transracially” Korean and expressed hopes of being awarded honorary Korean citizenship in the future.
- The British personality also acknowledged the rise of anti-Asian hate crimes in the U.S., saying “it breaks my heart every time I see an Asian person or anyone attacked just because of their race.”
British personality Oli London has apologized to BTS member Jimin and the larger Asian community for their “unhealthy” obsession with the K-pop idol that has led to nearly three dozen plastic surgeries.
London, 32, who identifies as a genderfluid, transgender woman using they/them pronouns, rose in popularity in 2018 after appearing in a documentary series that highlights how much they spent to go under the knife to look like Jimin.
‘Everyday being transracial is a struggle’: Oli London hits back at Bill Maher over penis reduction joke
- Oli London, a British influencer who identifies as a transracial Korean, spoke out against Bill Maher’s “belittling” comments over London’s plans to receive a penis reduction procedure.
- During Friday’s episode of HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher”, Maher commented on London’s cosmetic plans, stating that the 32-year-old was going through an “identity crisis”.
- London has spent nearly $250,000 getting 20 cosmetic procedures in an effort to appear “fully Korean.”
- The 32-year-old subsequently called out Maher for mocking their identity and using their surgery announcement as a joke for the show.
Self-identifying “transracial” influencer Oli London has called out Bill Maher for his recent comments made on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher” in regards to London’s plans for a penis reduction surgery.
‘Transracial’ influencer Oli London says they plan to undergo penis reduction procedure to be ‘100 percent Korean’
- “Transracial” internet personality Oli London said they plan to undergo a penis reduction procedure to be “100 percent Korean.”
- According to London, they are willing to go under the knife to get “the Korean average,” which they approximate to be 3.5 inches.
- London said that they could have the procedure done in Thailand, where it will cost them “between $6,000 and $8,000.”
Oli London, the non-binary “transracial” influencer who has had around 20 plastic surgery procedures to look like BTS member Jimin, said they want to reduce their penis size to become “100% Korean.”
The 32-year-old social media personality revealed their plans for a penis reduction procedure during a recent interview with Newsweek.
- British influencer Oli London, who identifies as "Korean," has posted a video to TikTok claiming they have a new "oppar [sic]" to replace BTS' Jimin.
- “Meet my new Oppar [sic]," they wrote in a video featuring pictures of TikToker @Vlad.Hoshin.
- Hoshin has since reacted to the video in a TikTok duet appearing speechless.
Oli London, a controversial internet figure who claims to be a “trans-racial” Korean person despite being white, has finally gotten over their fixation on Jimin of K-pop group BTS – only to replace him with another Korean man.
The new man in question is Hoshin, a TikToker from Russia who posts lighthearted content and dancing videos.