John Wick Chapter 4
- Japanese British pop superstar Rina Sawayama has affirmed Keanu Reeves' reputation as one of Hollywood’s nicest human beings in a recent Variety interview.
- Sawayama, who is set to make her feature acting debut in the upcoming “John Wick: Chapter 4,” revealed how Reeves did things in private to ensure she had a good experience on set.
- “He looked after me in loads of different ways, very much behind the scenes — not telling me that he was doing something for me, but making sure that it was done,” she said. “Although him being one of the executive producers means that he had a hand in casting me, so that was really crazy to comprehend."
- She also praised the actor in an earlier interview with Metro, saying: “Keanu just has such an ordinariness about him – he’s really down to earth, he’s someone who is so chilled and lovely – just great to hang out with like he’s a family member.”
- Sawayama’s accounts add to the numerous anecdotes of positive experiences other people have shared about the actor, including the time he bought each member of his stunt team a Rolex watch after “John Wick: Chapter 4” wrapped filming.
A new cast member of the upcoming “John Wick: Chapter 4” has spoken out to affirm Keanu Reeves’ reputation as one of Hollywood’s nicest people.
Japanese British pop superstar Rina Sawayama, who is set to make her feature acting debut in the highly anticipated action film, revealed in a recent Variety interview how the actor looked after her during filming.
- Keanu Reeves surprised fans at the San Diego Comic-Con on Friday with a teaser for his upcoming film “John Wick: Chapter 4,” over three years after the third film in the series was released.
- Reeves originally attended the convention for his comic book debut “Brzrkr,” which was published by Boom! Studios last year.
- Later that day, Reeves crashed Collider’s Directors on Directing panel where “John Wick” director Chad Stahelski was a panelist and showed the one-minute teaser trailer.
- As seen in the clip, the film appears to stay true to the signature Wick-fashion, promising epic fight scenes with lots of guns and lots of swords.
- The bar for the newest addition to the franchise is high, with each film in the series having outdone its predecessor at the box office each time.
Keanu Reeves surprised fans at the San Diego Comic-Con with a teaser for his upcoming film, “John Wick: Chapter 4.”
An unsuspecting audience was completely taken off-guard on Friday when the 57-year-old actor gave them a peek at John Wick’s return more than three years after the third film of the series was released.