- Olympic gold medalist Nathan Chen, who became a global star after his record-setting performance at the 2022 Beijing Games, is set to release “One Jump at a Time: My Story” via Harper on Nov. 22 and an untitled picture book via HarperCollins Children's Books next year.
- “One Jump at a Time,” which is co-written by Time magazine writer Alice Park, will cover how Chen entered the figure skating world at age three with the help and support of his family and his road to Olympic success many years later.
- Chen's picture book follows "a young boy who learns to find the joy in sports no matter the outcome."
Olympic gold medalist Nathan Chen is set to release a memoir this year followed by a children’s book next year.
On Friday, the three-time world figure skating champion announced his upcoming memoir “One Jump at a Time: My Story” as well as his first picture book in an Instagram post.
- Bestselling children’s book author and fashion influencer Eva Chen discusses her latest book, “I Am Golden,” which explores her Chinese identity.
- The experience of living through the anti-Asian hate of the COVID19 pandemic pushed Chen to write a book that she hopes inspires children to embrace their true selves.
- The book, which comes out Feb. 1, helped Chen process and understand what it means to be Chinese American for herself and her children.
Eva Chen, bestselling author and director of fashion partnerships at Instagram, discusses the immigrant experience, being authentic to yourself and the model minority myth ahead of the release of her new book “I Am Golden.”
You might not know exactly how you first encountered Eva Chen, but chances are you’d recognize her. The former editor-in-chief of Lucky Magazine, current director of fashion partnerships at Instagram and New York Times bestselling author can be spotted yearly at the MET Gala, at New York and Paris Fashion Weeks and on Netflix’s “Next in Fashion” co-starring with famous friends.