- Tang Ping, a 31-year-old mother of two in Nanning, China, posted photos and medical records on social media as alleged evidence of the times her husband Li Zhi physically beat her during the course of their eight-year marriage.
- Tang said she has been physically and verbally attacked at least 1,000 times, including during the pregnancy of their second child.
- Tang mustered the courage to seek a divorce last year. Li, an associate professor, denied the accusations in May.
- While Li has not been charged with domestic violence, the Guangxi University’s School of Economics has demoted and removed Li from his teaching position after investigating Tang’s allegations.
- The university has not revealed details of the investigation.
Guangxi University demoted and removed a professor from teaching after investigating his wife’s allegations that he beat her at least 1,000 times over the past seven years.
Tang Ping, a 31-year-old mother of two in Nanning, China, posted photos and medical records on social media as alleged evidence of the times her husband Li Zhi physically beat her during the course of their eight-year marriage.
The marriage of YouTube duo “Jin and Juice,” who rose to fame by sharing videos of their real-life marriage as an interracial couple, has come to a very public and explosive end with each side alleging physical abuse.
Juice, whose real name is Cerose, initially posted a video on April 26 detailing that the couple had not posted much in recent weeks because Jin, also known as Gohan, was going through a “rough” time and had returned to Korea to take a break and spend more time with his friends and family.
The 28-year-old social media personality, who gained online fame for her incredible makeup transformation into the Mona Lisa, revealed the horrible experience in her post on International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women on Monday, according to Shanghaiist.
A 21-year-old former Boston College student, Inyoung You, has been charged with involuntary manslaughter for the suicide of her boyfriend in May.
Prosecutors said that the female student’s behavior was physically, verbally and psychologically abusive during the 18-month relationship and ultimately drove her boyfriend, 22-year-old Alexander Urtula, to kill himself.
Japanese model alleged on social media that the abuse she suffered from her former boyfriend Jiang Jinfu caused her miscarriage.
Known as Zhongpu Youhua in China, Haruka Nakaura had earlier exposed the domestic violence she received from the Chinese actor.
Days after Japanese model Zhongpu Youhua posted several photos of injuries online, her boyfriend, Chinese celebrity Jiang Jinfu, admitted to domestic violen ce.
Youhua finally broke her silence and shared several photos of her bruised face and body on social media on Monday, according to Shanghaiist.