- Tottenham Hotspur’s Son Heung-min will be fit enough to represent South Korea at the Qatar World Cup later this month, according to the football star and his team’s manager last weekend.
- Son, 30, sustained a left eye socket fracture after colliding with Olympique de Marseille defender Chancel Mbema during a Champions League match last week, according to reports.
- “Playing for your country at the World Cup is the dream of so many children growing up, just as it was one of mine too,” Son wrote on Instagram. “I won’t miss this for the world. I can’t wait to represent our beautiful country, see you soon.”
- South Korea will face Uruguay in Group H of the Qatar World Cup on Nov. 24.
Following his left eye socket fracture and surgery, Tottenham Hotspur’s Son Heung-min revealed he will be fit enough to represent South Korea in the Qatar World Cup later this month.
Son, 30, sustained an eye injury during the Tottenham Hotspur’s Champions League match against Olympique de Marseille last week.
- Delilah Thorpe, a 4-year-old football fan, was ecstatic after Tottenham Hotspur Football Club’s Son Heung-min waved back at her before a match last December.
- The special moment was filmed by Thorpe’s mother and posted on the Thorpes’ social media accounts.
A 4-year-old girl was over the moon after Tottenham Hotspur striker Son Heung-min waved back at her at a football match in December 2021.
The adorable moment was filmed at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium before Tottenham’s match against West Ham United Football Club on Dec. 22, 2021, according to Daily Mail. Young football fan Delilah Thorpe was filmed by her mother Demiee as she tried to get the attention of Son while he was warming up nearby.