Browsing Tag


5 posts

Diners Shocked After Rat Falls From Ceiling and Dies in Shanghai Hot Pot Restaurant

Shrieks and cries of disgust filled the room of a hot pot restaurant in Shanghai after a rat fell from the ceiling and died on a serving cart.

The incident happened on Friday night, according to Shanghaiist. Several Chinese diners of a popular hot pot chain outlet, Sichuan Xiang Tianxia, were frightened when they witnessed the rodent die in front of them — on top of an empty serving cart.