- K-pop boy group Seventeen announced yesterday a Las Vegas immersive event coming Sept. 9-12 this year.
- Dubbed “Clarity,” the event is set to take place at Resorts World Las Vegas. Besides Seventeen’s headliner performance, attendees can expect dance lessons, various parties, merch stores, an art and photo exhibition and a movie screening with Q&A.
- The event coincides with the group’s world tour, “Be The Sun,” in conjunction with their latest album “Face the Sun.”
- They announced a repackage of their album “Sector 17” will drop July 18.
Pledis Entertainment’s boy group Seventeen is ready to “Face the Sun” in Las Vegas over the weekend of Sept. 9-12 for an immersive K-pop experience.
See you in LAS VEGAS, Sep 2022. Enjoy a glamorous and immersive weekend with SEVENTEEN✨
- Girl group Fromis_9 dropped their second mini album of 2022 today, “From our Memento Box,” and a music video for the title track “Stay This Way.”
- The mini album includes four other tracks: “Up And,” “Blind Letter,” “Cheese” and “Rewind.”
- While their summer comeback was released as scheduled yesterday, their media showcase was canceled as five group members — Song Hayoung, Park Jiwon, Lee Seoyeon, Lee Chaeyoung, and Baek Ji-heon — were involved in a car accident Saturday evening.
- Pledis Entertainment issued a statement Sunday evening saying none of the members or staff involved in the accident have serious injuries and were taken immediately for medical examinations at a hospital. The five members will be given flexibility around any promotional activities to come with the company prioritizing their recoveries..
- Fromis_9 debuted in January 2018 under Stone Music Entertainment and were formed through the reality competition show “Idol School.”
K-pop girl group Fromis_9 is back for the summer with their fifth mini-album, “From Ofur Memento Box,” and a tropical music video for the title track “Stay This Way.”
Aside from “Stay This Way,” the mini-album includes four other tracks: “Up And,” “Blind Letter,” “Cheese” and “Rewind.” This newest album set a new personal record for the nine members, selling 160,000 pre-order copies.