- A Thai man named Prab Laoharojanaphan shared his successful weight loss on Facebook after his wife promised him a PlayStation 5 if he lost 10kg (approximately 22 lbs).
- In his Facebook post, Laoharojanaphan shared his strategy for those looking to emulate his achievement.
- His post garnered likes and praises from Facebook users, many of whom congratulated him.
A Thai man shared his successful weight loss journey on Facebook after his wife promised him a PlayStation 5 if he lost 10kg (approximately 22 lbs).
On Oct. 18, Prab Laoharojanaphan took to Facebook to share a “before” and “after” photo of his weight loss.
- The mobile game “Mario Kart Tour” announced its first-ever Southeast Asia-based city race track called the “Singapore Speedway.”
- The track’s debut also features a new Luigi skin and a Merlion-based kart.
“Mario Kart Tour” announced its latest race track “Singapore Speedway,” adding to its real-world locations the first Southeast Asian city course.
“Singapore Speedway,” which is based off Singapore’s capital, will allow players to race around Singapore Harbor. The track features views of the city’s statue of the mythical creature Merlion and an iconic area of skyscrapers, including the Marina Bay hotel and the Singapore Flyer Ferris wheel.
Zara is collaborating with Sony to design PlayStation 1 sneakers that will surely tug at the hearts of many ‘90s kids.
The recently released PlayStation Sony Interactive Entertainment Sneakers by Zara comes in the gray color motif of the original gaming console with the ever-iconic triangle, circle, X and square button symbols, Hypebeast reported.
A Malaysian boy fulfilled his dream of owning a brand new PlayStation 4 gaming console by setting up a mini-business first and saving up his earnings.
The child, named Irfan, was able to generate a regular passive income by renting out his comic books to his friends.
While there were many interesting PlayStation VR games released in the United States upon the new PS4 peripheral’s recent launch, count on the Japanese PS VR titles to deliver on the eccentricity factor to virtual gaming.
One such game is Bandai Namco’s Summer Lesson, a game so unique that there’s probably nothing else like it out there. In an obvious departure from traditional games in terms of objectives, gameplay and overall presentation, the game puts the player in the shoes of a tutor helping young high school girls with their lessons, reported RocketNews24.