- Andrew Yang last week launched GoldenDAO, a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) focused on advancing “AAPI solidarity and empowerment.”
- DAOs are online organizations that aim to accomplish goals with the aid of blockchain technology.
- “Imagine a treasury of millions of dollars that can be activated based upon popular will in response to real-time events and members who engage both individually and in groups,” Yang told NextShark.
- GoldenDAO is grounded on values such as “combating social injustice;” “demystifying Asian mental health stigma;” “closing the gap on economic disparities;” encouraging “civic and community outreach;” promoting allyship and advocacy and boosting Asian culture, artistry and creatives.
- The organization looks at a total debut of 3,088 NFTs for an estimated sum of at least $9.6 million, based on current prices.
Former U.S. presidential candidate and Forward Party founder Andrew Yang has launched GoldenDAO, a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) advancing AAPI solidarity and empowerment.
A DAO is a group of people who gather online and commit to accomplish a shared purpose through blockchain technology. Last month, Yang also debuted Lobby3, a DAO focused on amplifying Web3 policies in Washington, D.C.
According to a new book, there is such a thing as too much of a good thing.
Psychological scientists Adam Galinksy and Maurice Schweitzer go over the research on cooperation and competition in their new book, “Friend and Foe: When to Cooperate, When to Compete, and How to Succeed at Both,” according to Psychological Science.