- Simu Liu won the first round of “Celebrity Jeopardy!” on Sunday.
- His competitors were comedian Andy Richter and “Saturday Night Live” cast member Ego Nwodim.
- The Chinese Canadian actor initially trailed behind Richter and Nwodim but managed to pull off a win during Final Jeopardy!.
- He bet his entire earnings of $11,600 and declared after his win that he would donate a total of $23,200 to nonprofit organization Stop AAPI Hate.
- Liu is now in the running to compete next week in the semifinals.
Simu Liu made a super comeback after winning the first round of “Celebrity Jeopardy!” on Sunday night.
The “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings” star competed against comedian Andy Richter and “Saturday Night Live” cast member Ego Nwodim.
‘Jeopardy!’ fans in uproar after host Ken Jennings allows one contestant correction but denies another
“Jeopardy!” host Ken Jennings sparked controversy by allowing reigning champion Luigi de Guzman to correct his answer during Wednesday night’s episode.
In the “Cons” category, where every answer had to start with “cons,” de Guzman was first to answer a question about a painting. The clue was: “Here’s a typical 19th-century landscape by this British painter.”
A “Jeopardy!” contestant caught host Alex Trebek off guard with a simple but sweet message delivered in true game show fashion.
Instead of writing an answer for a Final Jeopardy clue, studio player Dhruv Gaur, wrote a message to express his appreciation for the long-running show host.
A teen champion of “Jeopardy!” recently donated $10,000 to cancer research in honor of the show’s host, Alex Trebek.
Columbia University freshman Avi Gupta won a “Jeopardy!” teen tournament earlier this year and took home $100,000 in prize money.
A contestant in the classic American game show, “Jeopardy!” is now making headlines for confusing rapper Kid Cudi and country singer Uncle Kracker.
Stumped with her final question, Sabrina Duong, a Jeopardy! Teen Tournament contestant, became an Internet sensation on Thursday after responding with a popular Vine meme.
Under the category “Natural Wonders”, contestant simply chose to have a little fun after Alex Trebek gave the clue: “Roughly half the size of Texas, it’s the largest structure made by living creatures and can even be seen from space.”