- Moonbyul and Solar dropped their first single “Better” as the MAMAMOO subunit MAMAMOO+ on Tuesday.
- “Better” features South Korean rapper and songwriter BIG Naughty.
- MAMAMOO+ is the first subunit for the RBW Entertainment girl group.
- MAMAMOO’s members – Moonbyul, Solar, Wheein and Hwasa – have all released solo projects this year.
- They are currently working on a studio album together as well as a commemorative concert for their eighth anniversary as a group.
MAMAMOO’s first-ever subunit, MAMAMOO+, made their debut with the single “Better” on Tuesday.
“Better” features South Korean rapper and songwriter BIG Naughty.
- K-pop girl group Mamamoo’s Hwasa and South Korean rapper Loco released their new single “Somebody!” Monday.
- The single comes with the bonus B-side track “Lemon.”
- It is the second collaboration between the two artists following their 2018 hit “Don’t.”
- Mamamoo is gearing up for a new album and concert sometime in the later half of this year in celebration of the group’s eighth anniversary.
South Korean rapper Loco and Mamamoo’s Hwasa team up again for their new single “Somebody,” released on Monday.
The single also comes with another track by the duo titled “Lemon.” This is the pair’s second time working together since their 2018 smash hit “Don’t.”