- PSY’s label P Nation issued a statement on Monday saying that their artists HyunA and DAWN have left the agency.
- P Nation thanked HyunA and DAWN for their “bold music and unrivaled visuals and performances that only they could take on.”
- Under P Nation, HyunA released two mini-albums while DAWN released several singles and an EP.
- The artists made their duo debut last year with the album “1+1=1” and title track “PING PONG.”
- HyunA and DAWN joined P Nation in 2019 following their departure from CUBE Entertainment after announcing their relationship status.
- They are the latest artists to leave P Nation after Korean American rapper Jessi in July.
South Korean record label and entertainment agency P Nation, which was founded by Korean superstar PSY, issued a statement on Monday announcing the departure of both HyunA and DAWN.
The Korean-language statement reads, “We are writing to express our deepest gratitude to those who showed lots of love and interest to HyunA and Dawn.
- Former Wonder Girls and 4Minute member HyunA and former Pentagon member Dawn officially confirmed their engagement in two Instagram posts on Thursday.
- The K-pop power couple, who were both labelmates at Cube Entertainment before joining Psy’s P Nation in 2018, have been dating since 2016.
K-pop power couple HyunA and Dawn recently confirmed their engagement via Instagram.
The two celebrities showcased their matching engagement rings on Thursday, with Dawn, whose real name is Kim Hyo-jong, teasing his followers with an Instagram video and a caption that read, “MARRY ME.” His post has over 1.1 million likes, as of this writing.