Netflix announces thriller K-drama ‘Gyeongseong Creature’ starring Park Seo-joon, Han So-hee, Claudia Kim
- Netflix announced on Wednesday that its new thriller K-drama titled “Gyeongseong Creature” will be streamed globally.
- The streaming giant also announced that South Korean actor and model Claudia Kim will join the show’s cast.
- An official release date has yet to be announced, but the series is scheduled to premiere sometime in 2023.
- “Gyeongseong Creature” follows two young adults who work together in the spring of 1945 to unravel a mystery and fight a monstrous creature.
- The show’s two protagonists will be played by Netflix veterans Park Seo-joon and Han So-hee.
Netflix announced on Wednesday that its highly anticipated thriller K-drama “Gyeongseong Creature” will be streamed globally and include South Korean actor and model Claudia Kim.
The new series is set in the spring of 1945, which is when Seoul was still known as Gyeongseong under Japanese colonial rule. The show’s plot will follow protagonists Jang Tae-sang and Yun Chae-ok, two young adults who unravel a mystery and fight a monstrous creature. Sang is the wealthiest man in Gyeongseong and knows how to get by in the world with his social skills. Yun, who is a bit of a survivor, searches for missing people, motivated by the disappearance of her mother 10 years prior. She is proficient in using machinery, knives and guns.
Claudia Kim has weighed in on the controversy surrounding her role in “Fantastic Beasts 2: The Crimes of Grindelwald.”
The 33-year-old South Korean actress surprised Potterheads last month when she appeared in a trailer for the upcoming film as Nagini, the “Maledictus” who becomes Lord Voldemort’s most protected Horcrux.
The latest trailer for the highly anticipated film “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” has been released and it packed a ton of surprises for die-hard Potterheads.