- Chrissy Teigen, 36, announced on Instagram that she and her husband John Legend have a new baby on the way.
- The couple conceived the child through IVF (in vitro fertilization), a process that Teigen had previously mentioned on social media.
- In her post on Wednesday, the model and TV personality shared two images of her baby bump, writing that joy has “filled our home and hearts again.”
- “I don’t think I’ll ever walk out of an appointment with more excitement than nerves but so far, everything is perfect and beautiful and I’m feeling hopeful and amazing,” she wrote.
- Teigen’s announcement comes almost two years after she and Legend lost a child from a miscarriage in 2020.
Chrissy Teigen has revealed on Instagram that she and her husband John Legend are expecting a new baby.
In her post on Wednesday, the TV personality shared two images of her baby bump and wrote that joy has “filled our home and hearts again.”
Chrissy Teigen has sparked online outrage after getting together with her celebrity friends for a “Squid Game”-themed party, with fans calling her out for her “tone-deaf” festivities.
What happened: It all started after Teigen, 35, posted a series of images on Instagram showing her and celebrity guests — including “Pretty Little Liars” star Shay Mitchell and others — dressed up as characters from the hit Netflix show and reenacting some of the show’s deadly children’s games.
Editorial Note: Roman issued an apology for her comments on Tuesday.
New York Times food columnist Alison Roman is facing backlash for her comments on Marie Kondo and Chrissy Teigen’s business practices and on “selling out.”
Chrissy Teigen snapped back at social media users who allegedly criticized her for using her hands while making kimchi.
In a now-deleted Instagram story, Teigen is seen mixing ingredients of the traditional Korean dish in a large steel pot.
Chrissy Teigen’s mother finally became a U.S. citizen.
In a touching video posted on Twitter, her mother, Vilailuck Teigen, is seen reciting the Pledge of Allegiance while carrying her 2-year-old granddaughter, Luna, who waves an American flag.
Chrissy Teigen, known for her witty comments on Twitter, has chimed in on the discourse about women who don’t take their husband’s last name — and we couldn’t agree more.
The conversation started when Maami, lead vocalist of a group called Destiny’s Aunties, sought for reasons why women choose to do so.
Known for her witty and straightforward remarks, Chrissy Teigen has something interesting to say about Asian models.
During a brief interview at the Sports Illustrated 2017 launch, Chrissy Teigen was invited for a few questions by a correspondent from E! News. When asked about her opinion regarding diversity involving the modeling industry, the American model was quick say something about her Asian roots.