- An alleged leak of Bella Poarch’s “Build A B*tch” remix featuring BLACKPINK’s Rosé has gone viral.
- The leak features verses purportedly written by Rosé and her vocals on the chorus, which remains the same.
- Fans pieced together that Rosé met Poarch and “Build A B*tch” co-writer Salem Ilese last year in Los Angeles.
- Rosé has a songwriting credit with fellow member Jisoo on the song “Yeah Yeah Yeah” from their anticipated album “Born Pink,” which is slated for release on Sep. 16.
BLACKPINK fans are clamoring for more from songwriter Rosé after an alleged audio leak of the K-pop singer featuring on a remix of Bella Poarch’s “Build A B*tch” went viral.
The leaked audio appeared online Thursday and reportedly comes from multiple sources: an Instagram account called “unseenyge” and an email from an account called “leakerbello,” who emailed the audio snippet to a Turkish BLACKPINK fanbase. The email apparently was sent last year but ended up in the spam folder and was not seen until now.
- Filipino American social media star Bella Poarch took to Instagram on Friday to reveal how her childhood trauma inspired her latest single "Living Hell."
- "It's a story about how I struggled growing up inside a real-life living hell in a tiny room in the Philippines," the 25-year-old content creator wrote. "My whole life, I've been trying to escape my childhood trauma, my living hell, and no matter how much therapy I do, no matter how much medicine I take, and no matter how far I try to run away… it always comes back to haunt me."
- According to Poarch, the color yellow is prominently featured in the video because her parents forced her to like the color as a means of imposing their authority over her.
- Poarch, who was adopted by a Filipino mother and an American military veteran at the age of 3, revealed during an episode of the H3 Podcast last year that her adoptive father was verbally and physically abusive to her and her adopted brother.
- Addressing her fans, Poarch wrote: “You guys are the reason that I'm able to break free from this mess and in my darkest times, understand that things are going to be okay. I truly can't thank you enough and I want you to know that I'm here for you the same way that you're here for me."
Filipino American social media star Bella Poarch took to Instagram on Friday to reveal how her childhood trauma inspired her latest single “Living Hell.”
Poarch, who has over 91 million followers on TikTok, released “Living Hell” as part of her debut EP “Dolls” earlier this month. The 25-year-old content creator shared that the song encapsulates her struggles in the Philippines.
K-pop boy band BTS and Filipino American artists Olivia Rodrigo, Bella Poarch, Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak received several awards at the 2022 iHeartRadio Music Awards Tuesday night.
The event awards the artists most played on iHeartRadio radio stations and app during the year.
‘You will have a better life if you wear impressive clothes’: Ambush founder talks fashion with Bella Poarch
A fashion designer and Tiktok sensation team up to talk about the best way to spend 24 hours in Tokyo, superpowers, “Animal Crossing,” clothing and the power of a spine-chilling scream.
Dynamic duo: Yoon Ahn, Korean American co-founder of contemporary unisex label Ambush, was interviewed by one of TikTok’s biggest stars Bella Poarch, who modeled Ahn’s Spring 2022 collection, for Interview’s Winter 2021 issue on Thursday.