- Titus Low, a Singapore-based influencer who sparked controversy for producing NSFW content on OnlyFans, opened a cafe business on Tuesday.
- Only Creamery, located in Singapore’s Chinatown, is currently serving 18 flavors of handcrafted gelato, along with pastries, coffee, tea and other beverages.
- Low, who co-founded the business with three other people, said he has been working on it for the past few months.
- The 22-year-old was arrested for his OnlyFans content in late December and is currently out on bail.
Singaporean influencer Titus Low, who has sparked controversy for producing NSFW content on OnlyFans, launched a cafe business called Only Creamery this week.
Low, 22, first made headlines in late December after being arrested for “transmitting obscene materials” in Singapore. The country’s penal code makes it illegal to transmit any obscene materials by electronic means or to take part in or receive profits from any business where such materials are transmitted.
Titus Low made $30,000 a month with his OnlyFans — now it could land him in jail for up to 21 months
- Titus Low, one of Singapore’s most recognizable adult content creators, could potentially face a maximum of 21 months in jail for sharing images and videos of his "private parts."
- Low, a 22-year-old bisexual OnlyFans star based in Singapore, faces a total of five charges, including three from his arrest in December 2021.
- “I’ve done nothing wrong,” Low said. “Maybe if I had hurt someone, then I’d deserve to go to prison. But this feels unjustified.”
- Low joined OnlyFans in April 2021 and started amassing thousands of fans who paid at least $15 a month to view his adult content.
- An investigation against Low started in September 2021. Police ordered him not to access his OnlyFans account in November 2021, and he was arrested on Dec. 30, 2021, for disobeying the authorities.
Titus Low, one of Singapore’s most recognizable adult content creators, could potentially face a maximum of 21 months in jail for sharing sexually explicit content of himself online.
Low, a 22-year-old bisexual adult content creator, has been sharing images and videos of his “private parts” via his OnlyFans account since April 2021. Speaking to the Los Angeles Times, Low claims he has not done anything wrong.
OnlyFans creator Titus Low arrested for ‘transmitting images and videos of his private parts’ in Singapore
OnlyFans content creator Titus Low Kaide was arrested in Singapore on Dec. 30 for “transmitting obscene materials,” causing fear among other creators based in the Southeast Asian country.
Low, 22, was charged on two counts after Singaporean police received reports that he “transmitted images and videos of his private parts.”
Meet Sahib Singh.
Singh is an aspiring comedian who loves nothing more than to make people laugh.
- Coachella wouldn’t be what it is without influencers going all out for the yearly festival.
- Akin to the Met Gala for social media’s most famous, the event has also inspired a number of fun, festive looks from the crowd, shot perfectly for the ‘gram.
From surprise reunions to historic moments in Asian excellence, Coachella 2022 will be a festival to remember. On top of the amazing performances and viral clips, our favorite celebrities of Asian descent wowed festivalgoers and fans alike with dazzling accessories, daring makeup looks and more.
Of course, Coachella wouldn’t be what it is without influencers going all out for the yearly festival. Akin to the Met Gala for social media’s most famous, the event has also inspired a number of fun, festive looks from the crowd, shot perfectly for the ‘gram.
A Singaporean man who danced to a BTS song as part of his marriage proposal won a free wedding worth over $19,000 at a Hilton hotel.
The proposal: Titus Lim won Hilton Singapore Orchard’s marriage proposal contest with the prize being a free 15-table wedding lunch banquet wedding.
Social media users are condemning the use of a silhouette of an Asian woman on a meat product sold at stores across the United States.
With its suggestive name “Meat District,” the line of burger products from food manufacturing company Golden West Food Group is being criticized for perpetuating racial stereotypes in the branding of one of its labels.
After acknowledging the blackface used in multiple episodes of “30 Rock,” Tina Fey is being called out for her past shows and movies that were offensive toward the Asian community as well.
Sitcom caused pain: The 50-year-old comedy writer/actress, who created and starred in “30 Rock,” recently asked to pull out four episodes of the show from syndication.
Do you binge-watch Netflix and love to spend hours on Instagram? If so, there is a job out there for you.
Netflix is now recruiting four lucky “Grammasters” to hang out on Netflix sets in Europe and the Middle East for two weeks while getting paid $4,000 to take pictures.