- In the video, one of the women can be seen placing the stolen items into her own H&M paper bag.
- According to police, she used a “cutting instrument to remove the listed property from a locked cable” while the other woman acted as a lookout.
- The pair then left the store with five Gucci bags and drove away in a white Toyota Camry.
A daily dose of Asian America's essential stories, in under 5 minutes.
Get our collection of Asian America's most essential stories to your inbox daily for free.
Unsure? Check out our Newsletter Archive.
- Police referred to the women as “two persons of interest” involved in a “Theft I incident.”
- As of this writing, there are no further details about the women.
- Informants are asked to call police at (202) 727-9099 or submit any tips to 50411.