- RAVI of the K-pop boy group VIXX released his fifth EP, “LOVE & HOLIDAY,” on Monday.
- Released alongside the album are two new music videos: one for the title track “Kiss You” and the other for “Dumb Dumb Dumb,” which came out on Sep. 8.
- The album’s 10 tracks were co-written and co-composed by RAVI and includes his prerelease collaboration single “Bye,” featuring L1VE labelmate Wheein of K-pop girl group MAMAMOO.
- RAVI is the founder of the labels GROOVL1N and L1VE, the latter of which Wheein has been signed to since last year.
GROOVL1N and L1VE label founder and soloist RAVI dropped his fifth EP “LOVE & HOLIDAY,” flanked by two music videos.
The first music video is for the title track “Kiss You,” featuring clips and audience interactions from RAVI’s “Revoir” concert earlier this year. His B-side “Dumb Dumb Dumb,” which dropped on Sep. 8, also got the music video treatment. It includes footage from RAVI’s performance during one of the Waterbomb Festivals in South Korea over the summer.
- Leo of South Korean boy group VIXX released his new mini-album “Piano Man Op. 9” and music video “Losing Game” on Tuesday.
- “Piano Man Op. 9” features five tracks in total: “Losing Game,” “Beautiful Love,” “So easy,” “Chilling,” and “Blue Rain,” all written and composed by Leo.
- This is the artist's first major release following his October digital single “I’m Still Here” and his discharge from the military in September last year.
- VIXX debuted under JellyFish Entertainment in 2012 with members N, Leo, Ken, Ravi, Hyuk and Hongbin.
Leo of South Korean boy group VIXX dropped his mini-album “Piano Man Op. 9” and a music video for the title track “Losing Game” on Tuesday.
His third mini-album is his first full comeback since his discharge from the military in September 2021. It is also a follow-up to his October digital single “I’m Still Here.”