‘You will be my miracle’: Singaporean woman with stage 4 cancer delays urgent treatment in order to save her unborn daughter
- TikTok user Missquraishani, 29, shared in a post on Sunday that she was diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer and advised to terminate her pregnancy so that treatment could begin.
- She shared that they were surprised to learn about her pregnancy in January as she had been on birth control for the past two years.
- Doctors reportedly told her that "the prognosis is not good" and she would have "months to one year" left to live.
- "I cried so hard I question so many why [sic], but eventually I told myself it's meant to happen, you were meant to happen, so why should I terminate you," she added. "No — I was meant to have you. Because of you, I found out I have cancer. You were meant to survive, you will be my miracle."
- One TikTok commenter revealed that she had gone through a similar experience, but was forced to terminate her pregnancy so she could undergo chemotherapy for her lymphoma.
A woman in Singapore has chosen to delay her urgent cancer treatment in order to save a surprise third pregnancy.
TikTok user @Missquraishani, 29, shared in a post on Sunday that learning about her pregnancy in January came unexpectedly as she had been on birth control for the past two years.