- Simu Liu has taken to Twitter to announce his “triumphant return” to the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) in the “She-Hulk” season finale — sort of.
- During one of her fourth- wall breaks, Jennifer Walters pops out of her show’s thumbnail on the Disney Plus home screen, where Liu as his Marvel character Shang-Chi can be spotted both on the featured panel and the thumbnail for his own film.
- In a tongue-in-cheek Twitter post, Liu shared a screenshot of his brief meta-cameo, ushering his fans to “behold [his] triumphant return to the MCU.”
- While a sequel to the 2021 blockbuster “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings” is currently in development, there is little information about how he will factor into the future of the MCU.
Simu Liu has taken to Twitter to announce his “triumphant return” to the Marvel Cinematic Universe in the “She-Hulk” season finale — sort of.
While his character Shang-Chi does not actually play a role in the plot of the latest MCU series, Liu’s likeness appears during one of Jennifer Walters’ many fourth-wall breaks. When she briefly pops out of her show’s thumbnail on the Disney Plus home screen, Liu as Shang-Chi can be spotted on both the featured panel and the thumbnail for his own film.
- British actor Jameela Jamil recently commented on the bill introduced by politician Lindsey Graham (R, SC) on Tuesday that seeks to ban abortions following 15 weeks of pregnancy nationwide.
- Speaking on “The View,” Jamil, 36, said she was “horrified by it,” adding, “I'm deeply saddened. It's such a personal thing."
- She also opened up about a previous abortion during her appearance on the show, explaining that she needed to have one after the condom she was using broke.
- “I took the morning after pill within six hours, which is way before the end of when you're supposed to take it,” Jamil explained. “And because I was over 175 pounds, it didn't work on me. And the pharmacist didn't tell me that. That's not general knowledge: if you're over a certain weight, it's less effective."
“She-Hulk: Attorney at Law” star Jameela Jamil recently opened up about a previous abortion and commented on politician Lindsey Graham (R, SC) introducing a bill that seeks to ban abortions following 15 weeks of pregnancy nationwide.
Speaking on “The View” on Wednesday, Jamil, 36, commented on the Republican Party’s latest efforts to establish a nationwide abortion ban, mainly Graham’s bill introduced on Tuesday that bans abortion in the U.S. except for cases of incest and rape, among others.