salt lake city
- Southeast Market, which specializes in Asian food and goods, is closing after 23 years of business.
- The Salt Lake City-based store offered Chinese and Vietnamese goods in its early days but expanded to provide other Asian products through the years.
- Amid an ongoing pandemic, the owners noted that it had been “a difficult two years.”
- The store will hold a clearance sale on Saturday and Sunday with all items marked 40% off.
A beloved Asian grocery store in Salt Lake City is closing its doors after 23 years of service.
Southeast Market, located at 422 E. 900 South, has been a staple in the Liberty Wells neighborhood since 1997, offering goods from a variety of Asian cuisines and cultures.
‘Real Housewives of Salt Lake’ star Jenny Nguyen confronts co-star Mary Cosby over ‘slanted eyes’ remark
- “Real Housewives of Salt Lake City” star Mary Cosby is under fire for her racist “slanted eyes” remark towards co-star Jennie Nguyen.
- Nguyen confronted Cosby, telling her to “take responsibility” for her words, leading Cosby to apologize.
- Cast member Meredith Marks also received backlash from fans for not correcting Cosby’s remark.
Jennie Nguyen from the “Real Housewives of Salt Lake City” (“RHOSLC”) confronted co-star Mary Cosby on a recent episode for her racist “slanted eyes” remark on the Bravo series.
The racist remark