- A Taiwanese jam maker won an award last Saturday for her marmalade at an annual culinary event.
- The event was hosted at the Dalemain Mansion and Historic Gardens in England.
- Competing against 3,000 other jars of jam, Kuo En-chi’s “Orange Marmalade with Rose” won a Double Gold award at the 2022 World Original Marmalade Awards and Festivals.
- In addition to taking home the Double Gold Award, the winner gets the chance to have their jam sold at the famous Piccadilly store.
- Kuo runs a small rose garden in central Taiwan and sells handmade jams along with other rose-based products.
A Taiwanese jam creator received the highest recognition for her “Orange Marmalade with Rose” at an annual marmalade competition last Saturday.
The World Original Marmalade Awards and Festivals competition is held annually at the Dalemain Mansion and Historic Gardens in Cumbria, England.