K-pop fans were left in shock after KCON LA announced that Stray Kids and P1Harmony are the convention’s last-minute additions to its lineup.
KCON LA made the announcement via social media on Wednesday, sharing a picture of its final two-day lineup.
- KCON LA have announced the second set of headliners for their 10thanniversary celebration.
- The second round of headliners include Ateez, INI, JO1, Kep1er, Lightsum, Loona, NCT Dream and TO1.
- KCON 2022 is a return to in-person KCON events after 2020 and 2021 were virtual only due to the pandemic.
- KCON LA 2022 will run from August 19-21 at Crypto.com Arena and the Los Angeles Convention Center.
The second set of headliners for KCON LA 2022 was finally revealed Tuesday by CJ ENM.
Joining the first round of headliners announced last week for KCON LA 2022 are Loona, Kep1er, Lightsum, NCT Dream, Ateez, TO1, JO1 and INI.
Rejoice K-pop fans, as media and entertainment company CJ ENM announced on Thursday the first round of headliners for KCON LA 2022.
- The annual global K-pop festival has released the artist lineup for its upcoming KCON 2022 Premiere event on May 21 and 22 at the Rosemont Theater in Chicago.
- The lineup includes K-pop boy bands BtoB, Cravity and TO1 as well as girl groups STAYC and Nmixx.
- The KCON 2022 Premiere serves as an official precursor to the main KCON 2022, which is set to take place from August 19 to 21 in Los Angeles.
- The upcoming event marks the festival’s first in-person convention after two years of being solely virtual due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- KCON 2022 Premiere tickets will be available for purchase on KCON's official website starting April 15.
The annual global K-pop festival has released the artist lineup for its upcoming KCON 2022 Premiere event.
The lineup includes popular boy bands BtoB, Cravity and TO1 as well as girl groups STAYC and Nmixx for performances on May 21 and 22 at the Rosemont Theater in Chicago.
CJ Entertainment’s KCON will be offering both in-person and virtual attendance opportunities for its 10-year anniversary event.
South Korean production giant CJ Entertainment’s KCON announced on Wednesday, March 16, through its official KCON Twitter account that it was returning to in-person festivities.