A 3-year-old girl from Jiangxi, China was rushed to a hospital on April 11 after she accidentally fell onto the chopstick in her hands while running around the living room while her family was having dinner.
According to Chinese media via AsiaOne, the chopstick pierced through the mouth of the girl and into her skull. After witnessing what happened, her parents quickly rushed the toddler to a small hospital near their home.
Haihai, the adorable toddler who went viral for his impressive use of chopsticks, has been revealed to be suffering from a deadly disease.
The 2-year-old boy from Hulunbuir in Inner Mongolia became an instant Internet star after videos of him skillfully using chopsticks while eating emerged on Chinese social media.