- Liu signed an offer letter to join Tesla, but the electric car company reportedly delayed his start date by two weeks and eventually told him “the position was no longer needed.”
- Liu’s LinkedIn post garnered thousands of reactions and comments, including one from Karan Joshi, an attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law.
- “Hey charlie,” Joshi wrote in the now-deleted comment, “the Wuhan Lab may have an opening. Good luck.”
A daily dose of Asian America's essential stories, in under 5 minutes.
Get our collection of Asian America's most essential stories to your inbox daily for free.
Unsure? Check out our Newsletter Archive.
- Joshi allegedly deleted his LinkedIn account on June 1 after his comment garnered attention online.
- In a statement, his law firm explained that his account was “hacked.”
- The law firm turned off comments on the Instagram post as of this writing.