21 Ridiculous Yahoo Questions About Asian People That’ll Make You Roll Your Eyes
"Can Asians tell each other apart?"
Ever wonder what sort of questions people want to ask about Asian people but are too embarrassed to ask an actual Asian person in real life? With Yahoo Answers, you don’t have to. Ranging from embarrassingly tragic to downright racist, here are some of the many burning questions people on the internet have about Asians.
1. This guy’s definitely getting an F…
2. I didn’t get the memo when “Asian” became a language.
3. This question probably could have been answered by a quick Google search but here we are.
4. Maybe because they ARE Asian..?
5. I don’t know, what do you think when you walk by a white person?
6. She’s not being “rasist,” she just wants to be “am asian.”
7. Feeling left out, are we?
8. Why do you care though.
9. Possibly the most ironic thing about this question? The guy who wrote the “Best Answer” is Asian.
10. Common sense? What common sense?
11. “I don’t see much racism towards Asians” – a non Asian person.
12. Like how you would make any other friends.
13. I don’t know but you probably won’t get the answer on Yahoo.
14. “Asian” – introducing the newest color in the rainbow.
15. Thank you Bruce and Mariane for telling us what Asian women like.
16. “Source: Me, Italian with Indian gf, knows what I’m talking about” well that must be legit.
16. Uh oh, did someone forget their yellow fever vaccines?
17. Just disgraceful.
18. Way to generalize there, bud.
19. Thank you for clarifying that this question is indeed “not racist.”
21. How do you even come up with these questions?
Support our Journalism with a Contribution
Many people might not know this, but despite our large and loyal following which we are immensely grateful for, NextShark is still a small bootstrapped startup that runs on no outside funding or loans.
Everything you see today is built on the backs of warriors who have sacrificed opportunities to help give Asians all over the world a bigger voice.
However, we still face many trials and tribulations in our industry, from figuring out the most sustainable business model for independent media companies to facing the current COVID-19 pandemic decimating advertising revenues across the board.
We hope you consider making a contribution so we can continue to provide you with quality content that informs, educates and inspires the Asian community.
Even a $1 contribution goes a long way. Thank you for everyone’s support. We love you all and can’t appreciate you guys enough.