- The topics include Chief Procurement Officers forums, doing business with healthcare, e-commerce, communications and federal government industries, supplier diversity, matchmaking meetings and executive business coaching.
- The conference aims to help minority businesses with funding, understanding supply chain operations and putting their foot “forward with confidence.”
- The event’s theme, “Together Tomorrow,” emphasizes “creating an equal opportunity platform for minority and diverse businesses through allyship and inclusion.”
A daily dose of Asian America's essential stories, in under 5 minutes.
Get our collection of Asian America's most essential stories to your inbox daily for free.
Unsure? Check out our Newsletter Archive.
- This year’s speakers also include U.S. Senator Ben Cardin, Congressman Mark Takano (D-CA), Congresswoman Judy Chu (D-CA), Congresswoman Young Kim (R-CA) and Howard University President Dr. Wayne Frederick.
- Other panelists include Kevin O’Brien, Isabella Guzman, Edith McCloud, Scott Frisch and Subash Iyer.
- C-Suite executives from Amazon, Wells Fargo, T-Mobile, Nationwide, Facebook, Google, Charter Communications, Southern California Edison, AT&T, Caesars, Nissan, The Home Depot and Travel + Leisure Co will be participating in the event.
- Asian American businesses including Ampcus, Pyramid, Esolvit, CYNET, Dayblink and MSL Express will be leading the event.