“I expected the cork to come out of the neck of the bottle before the glass exploded. I assumed it may have been from thermal shock and glass molecules expanded at a high rate due to the heat, or from the vapor pressure build-up from the liquid ’cause there was some condensation on the bottle at the top.”
“I would advise not to do it on a stove.”
He recommends protective gears to anyone doing a similar stunt:
“We tried everything we could to open it, but the cork wouldn’t budge. I would advise to wear some better protective gear covering vital body parts if this were to be replicated.”
Many people might not know this, but NextShark is a small media startup that runs on no outside funding or loans, and with no paywalls or subscription fees, we rely on help from our community and readers like you.
Everything you see today is built by Asians, for Asians to help amplify our voices globally and support each other. However, we still face many difficulties in our industry because of our commitment to accessible and informational Asian news coverage.
We hope you consider making a contribution to NextShark so we can continue to provide you quality journalism that informs, educates, and inspires the Asian community. Even a $1 contribution goes a long way. Thank you for supporting NextShark and our community.