A daily dose of Asian America's essential stories, in under 5 minutes.
Get our collection of Asian America's most essential stories to your inbox daily for free.
Unsure? Check out our Newsletter Archive.
- Oct. 13 in Chicago | Concord Music Hall
- Oct. 15 in Minneapolis | The Fillmore
- Oct. 18 in Boston | Royale
- Oct. 19 in New York | Terminal 5
- Oct. 24 in Toronto | Danforth Music Hall
- Oct. 27 in Washington, D.C., | Warner Theatre
- Oct. 29 in Atlanta | Buckhead Theatre
- Nov. 1 in Houston | House of Blues
- Nov. 3 in Dallas | The Factory in Deep Ellum
- Nov. 6 in Phoenix | Orpheum Theatre
- Nov. 7 in Las Vegas | House of Blues
- Nov. 9 in San Francisco | The Warfield
- Nov. 13 in Seattle | Showbox Sodo
- Nov. 16 in Anaheim | House of Blues
- Nov. 20 in Los Angeles | The Wiltern
- Nov. 26 in Mexico City | Auditorio BB
- Nov. 30 – Lima | Arena Bar
- Dec. 2 – Buenos Aires | Niceto Club
- Dec. 4 – São Paulo | Cine Joia
- Jan. 23, 2023 – Brussels | La Madeleine
- Jan. 25, 2023 – Zurich | Volkshaus
- Jan. 26, 2023 – Milan | Alcatraz
- Jan. 29, 2023 – Munich | Muffathalle
- Jan. 31, 2023 – Warsaw | Stodola
- Feb. 2, 2023 – Berlin | Huxleys
- Feb. 5, 2023 – Oslo | Sentrum Scene
- Feb. 6, 2023 – Copenhagen | Amager Bio
- Feb. 8, 2023 – Stockholm | Arenan Fryshuset
- Feb. 10, 2023 – Cologne | Live Music Hall
- Feb. 12, 2023 – Utrecht | Tivoli Vredenburg-Ronda
- Feb. 14, 2023 – London | O2 Forum Kentish Town
- Feb. 16, 2023 – Paris | Le Bataclan
- Feb. 19, 2023 – Barcelona | Razzmatazz Room 1
“It’s rare to find highly talented artists who also have strong work ethic and sharp business acumen,” James Roh of Transparent Arts said. “We look forward to fully supporting their creative vision with their upcoming album HEAL and continue to help expand their global fanbase.”
“The passion behind Transparent Arts has been to identify and amplify Asian artists to a global audience, and The Rose brings such a unique blend of Korean, U.S. and U.K. influences through an incredibly fresh and emotional modern rock sound,” Transparent Arts co-CEO Kevin Nishimura added.
“Heal” will be the band’s first full-length album and is “inspired by the stories of the fans and the healing power of music,” according to Billboard. The band’s last comeback was the single “Beauty and The Beast,” which was released in 2021.