Footage featuring teenagers trying to flee an Asian restaurant allegedly without paying for food went viral last week.
Dine, dash and go viral: The clip, posted by Redditor adadslife on the “Public Freakout” forum, shows a group of teens having an argument with restaurant employees who barred the doors so they couldn’t escape.
- Some of the teens had already made it outside, celebrating, while the others were stuck inside.
- “I’m going to be sick,” one of them screamed.
- “Let me out,” yelled another.
- An employee can be heard instructing someone to call the authorities.
- As the teens yell, one became increasingly agitated once she realized they were being recorded, saying “you’ve got our names?”
- They continuously try to overpower, slam and pry the door open from the employees who were blocking the entrance.
Further details needed: As of this writing, it is still unknown when and where the incident happened as no other details about it were provided by the video uploader.
- Some Reddit users speculated that the incident happened in Manchester, England, due to the teens’ accent.
- Regardless of where the incident took place, commenters mostly condemned the teens’ actions.
- Some users accuse the customers of being privileged, with others agreeing that they got what they deserved.
- Meanwhile, other commenters expressed their desire for the teens to get arrested or at least fined.
- One indication that the incident happened recently is that all of the workers can be seen wearing face masks in the video.
Featured Image via adadslife