- Woolim Entertainment’s boy group Golden Child dropped their sixth mini-album “Aura” on Monday, led by the track “Replay.”
- The album has six tracks total, with members Jangjun and Tag helping write one of its B-sides, “Purpose.”
- This is the group’s first domestic release without their leader Daeyeol, who is completing his compulsory military enlistment, and their first in 10 months following the repackage album “Ddara.”
- They will celebrate their fifth group anniversary on Aug. 28.
- The 10-member group is composed of Daeyeol, Y, Jangjun, Tag, Seungmin, Jaehyun, Jibeom, Donghyun, Joochan and Bomin.
Golden Child is lighting up summer with their sixth mini-album “Aura” released on Monday.
The album contains six tracks in total: the lead “Replay,” the titular “Aura,” “Knocking On My Door,” “3! 6! 5!,” “Miracle” and “Purpose,” co-penned by members Jangjun and Tag, with Tag also co-producing. The duo assisted with the production of most of the songs on the album.